Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Looking forward to playing the update, no time tonight though.. Anyone else played it through yet, wondrring if there is new content or is this "just" a cosmetic update?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Here's the latest update from his Patreon site:
Help this guy out.
--------------
Corrupting The Intern | Version 0.14
$10+ patrons
Mar 2 at 2:26am
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late release but I had A LOT to render for this update.
Here's the changelog:

• New Clem graphics
As you can see from the preview image Clementine has been given a new subtle but important look, the lighting I used before was way too aggressive!

The new lighting is softer and more pleasant.

Some of the expressions have also been improved.

• Blowjob V2
The blowjob has also received some love; the new animation has four frames instead of two which makes it a lot smoother, and it now has sound effects!

• Leather jacket and Fashion dress
Many of you have asked for new clothing options so here you go!

• New clothing mixing
I didn't stop at just adding new clothes; you can now mix EVERY upper body and lower body pieces!

My favorite combination is probably the leather jacket with the school skirt.

• Bug fixes
Obviously I've fixed a bunch of bugs, most notably one that sometimes caused double Clems.

That's it, download it and enjoy! :)

Added v.014 to the Op, thanks @hardace .
Mirrors are still uploading, i ll add them asap.

Reactions: Krull

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
ok again no real content in the update only new clothes so skip (again) and hope that it is REAL content is unfortunately, unfortunately, it is more and more so hardly until no new content comes only cosmetics or old sex scene to exchange for new but nothing with the story it stands still for months in the story there is nothing

Reactions: Argox

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Is it supposed to have no sound? I don't really care but I just want to make sure that there's no problem on my end. I love the concept of the game, can't wait to get into it!

Edit: Nope, there's sound. The *ka-ching* from the book store scared the shit out of me.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is this game any good by any chance? I checked all 21 pages one by one to see any previews pics and I didn't see any at all, I only saw sansusername's spoilers that said made you look, I looked for maybe 5 times, made me swear a little lol :D, but seriously, is this any good at all?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yeah, it's unplayable.
Agreed even trying to rollback an error doesn't seem to work.

Is this game any good by any chance? I checked all 21 pages one by one to see any previews pics and I didn't see any at all, I only saw sansusername's spoilers that said made you look, I looked for maybe 5 times, made me swear a little lol :D, but seriously, is this any good at all?
It was but the current build is riddled with errors.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I thought this game had a lot of potential several months back when I first played it. But since then the updates have added barely anything, and the most recent update is just broken.
At this snail's pace maybe in a year it'll be worth checking out again.

Reactions: VEL

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
True, I have to "ignore" errors to get story going but content is lost :/ it's stupid to upload broken version...

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes