Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I power-click "ignore" to continue the game. I didn't really notice any missing content. Just dialog errors.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game?
A walkthrough isn't really needed. Just grind some money, buy every class, buy the mandatory slutty outfit on the way and send Clem to school. That's about it.

Aug 5, 2016
So while I do appreciate what he's done with the lighting and the new outfits, it seems like he puts in so little compared to other devs. What he really needs is someone to write a story, more dialogue, or some events for him. It would be nice if there was more to the talk feature, maybe learn about Clem's past, get some hints on how to unleash her sluttiness on the world, etc.

Honestly the biggest problem is that the corruption itself happens off screen. You send her away to train with Kaylee 15 times and then voila she's a cock-starved slut. No fun in that. A remake is in order, one where you actually push her buttons and slowly coax the slut out of her. There's just so much wasted potential here in this unimaginative game.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
So while I do appreciate what he's done with the lighting and the new outfits, it seems like he puts in so little compared to other devs. What he really needs is someone to write a story, more dialogue, or some events for him. It would be nice if there was more to the talk feature, maybe learn about Clem's past, get some hints on how to unleash her sluttiness on the world, etc.

Honestly the biggest problem is that the corruption itself happens off screen. You send her away to train with Kaylee 15 times and then voila she's a cock-starved slut. No fun in that. A remake is in order, one where you actually push her buttons and slowly coax the slut out of her. There's just so much wasted potential here in this unimaginative game.
You are 100% right. These updates are minimal, as is the actual content in the game. The player character might as well not even exist

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
The version 0.14.1 is out there, hopefully fixing the script bugs. Knowing this dev, I guess no content updates, though.

A link, anyone? Or maybe a changelog?

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Here's the version 0.14.1. I haven't checked it out yet, so I don't know what's in it. I suspect it's just bug fixes.

-------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late release but I had A LOT to render for this update.
Here's the changelog:

• New Clem graphics
As you can see from the preview image Clementine has been given a new subtle but important look, the lighting I used before was way too aggressive!

The new lighting is softer and more pleasant.

Some of the expressions have also been improved.

• Blowjob V2
The blowjob has also received some love; the new animation has four frames instead of two which makes it a lot smoother, and it now has sound effects!

• Leather jacket and Fashion dress
Many of you have asked for new clothing options so here you go!

• New clothing mixing
I didn't stop at just adding new clothes; you can now mix EVERY upper body and lower body pieces!

My favorite combination is probably the leather jacket with the school skirt.

• Bug fixes
Obviously I've fixed a bunch of bugs, most notably one that sometimes caused double Clems.

Version 0.14.1 also fixes some ugly bugs that were present in 0.14.

That's it, download it and enjoy! :)

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Played this a while back and really enjoyed it. Downloaded again and getting traceback errors like craaazy. I'll check it out again when it's less stressful to try and play.

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
anyone knows why i'm getting this error.. Clem comes with a problem and when i chose "i will help you" this happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/clem_room.rpy", line 26, in script call
  File "game/event_greet.rpy", line 142, in script
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/clem_room.rpy", line 26, in script call
  File "game/event_greet.rpy", line 142, in script
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\ast.py", line 604, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1122, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\character.py", line 841, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\character.py", line 690, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\character.py", line 493, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\ui.py", line 277, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2425, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2779, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1848, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 416, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6685)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2857)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 649, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3319)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 185, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2857)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 649, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 103, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3319)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 610, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1155, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1142, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1205, in condition_switch_show
    return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
  File "C:\Users\Aayush\Downloads\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\CorruptingTheIntern_v0.14-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1202, in condition_switch_pick
    raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
Corrupting The Intern 0.14

Azury01

Jan 20, 2018
this is a bug?? if this a bug how to fix this?? always happing this while i greet clem

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
Here's the version 0.14.1. I haven't checked it out yet, so I don't know what's in it. I suspect it's just bug fixes.

-------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late release but I had A LOT to render for this update.
Here's the changelog:

• New Clem graphics
As you can see from the preview image Clementine has been given a new subtle but important look, the lighting I used before was way too aggressive!

The new lighting is softer and more pleasant.

Some of the expressions have also been improved.

• Blowjob V2
The blowjob has also received some love; the new animation has four frames instead of two which makes it a lot smoother, and it now has sound effects!

• Leather jacket and Fashion dress
Many of you have asked for new clothing options so here you go!

• New clothing mixing
I didn't stop at just adding new clothes; you can now mix EVERY upper body and lower body pieces!

My favorite combination is probably the leather jacket with the school skirt.

• Bug fixes
Obviously I've fixed a bunch of bugs, most notably one that sometimes caused double Clems.

Version 0.14.1 also fixes some ugly bugs that were present in 0.14.

That's it, download it and enjoy! :)

thanks

libra

Jun 21, 2017
anyone knows why i'm getting this error.. Clem comes with a problem and when i chose "i will help you" this happens.
Same problem. :-(
Hope this will be fixed soon!

Upd: I tried to fix this:

Just replace file (don't forget make a backup before this) in game folder

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Just wanna report on the mac version, and after less than half an hour of playtime, ive experienced at least a dozen renpy errors. most recent when clem complains about rent i had to ignore 4 exceptions just to continue with dialogue

UPDATE: after finishing the game as far as the current build allows, i counted clsoe to a hundred renpy errors

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes