Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
This game needs Content. A new girl, new stuff to learn for her and so on ....
Yeah, at least new hair styles, tattoos that are increasingly naughty depending on corruption level, boob jobs, maybe some risky sex/ impreg options... I was a fan of the game when it first hit but now it just spins its wheels

Reactions: proximus

cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
Ok, maybe I'm just being dumb, but I'm legitimately stuck. I'm at the very beginning, when you have to get her the school outfit to go to class...but she won't put it on because it's inappropriate. Is there another dress I should be buying? It's very possible I'm missing something obvious, but I straight up don't know what to do. This is on version 0.15.1 btw

b369ob

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, maybe I'm just being dumb, but I'm legitimately stuck. I'm at the very beginning, when you have to get her the school outfit to go to class...but she won't put it on because it's inappropriate. Is there another dress I should be buying? It's very possible I'm missing something obvious, but I straight up don't know what to do. This is on version 0.15.1 btw
I thought it was just me. I'm stuck too

BakaMangaka

Oct 25, 2017
She needs a school uniform but then she don't want to wear it... :noexpression:
How to advance in the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Put a link to 0.15.0 in OP cuz 0.15.1 is broken for new players. It's completely broken and it's got all kinds of variables and I'm too tired to hunt them down to find the culprit that's triggering you to need a school dress.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
As I was writing a comment describing how dev had missed a few parenthesis in an if-statement, a new version appears which implies that dev simply doesn't know how to use parentheses in if-statements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jarul, BiGN and bas
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes