3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Here's 15.2 with the description:
----------------------------------
Hey guys, version 0.15.2 is here!
This version was supposed to be released for everyone on March 31 but 0.14.1 had some very annoying bugs which needed to be fixed as soon as possible... so here it is, one week early!

Changelog:

• Anal V2
The anal scene was due a remake.

It used to be a two-frame animation, an ugly one at that, the graphics were flat and boring and it had no sound whatsoever.

The new anal is beautifully animated, has pleasing graphics and sound effects.

• Improved text readability and minor UI changes
The text now has a nice shadow that will make it easier to read.

Some of the UI elements have been improved a bit such as the choice buttons.

• Courses improvements
The courses now have proper names and better descriptions, this is the first step of the school system rehaul, in 1.16 I will remake every school class event (especially the outdated grope scene...)!

• Bug fixes
A lot of bugs have been fixed, a huge thank you to those who reported them!

That's all, 0.16 will be out before the end of the month so stay tuned for that because it will have the hot new grope scene! :)

Enjoy!

EDIT: Links have been updated to 0.15.2 in order to fix a game-breaking bug and a few other annoyances.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017

That should have Linux x86 and 64bit, as well as Windows etc. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

Reactions: Ruffuss

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
dumb update after dumb updates....there's nothing much to wait for. If your out of Ideas, abandon it

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I have to agree that couple last updates dosen't realy add anything.
Seems that way to go with this game is to skip 4-10 updates and then see if there is anything new.

cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
Is there any content besides the favors in your office and the like three scenes with the red haired lady? I could have sworn there used to be stuff about Clem working as a maid and you could like fuck her by the vending machines, but it looks like that's gone (unless I missed it). After you reach the strip club there's nothing to do really.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
nevermind got it. can someone pls say how to getthe gangbang scene ?
No Gangbang scene it is she comes back from the last Lesson and tells the MC that she had her admision test past by beeing gangbanged, u see her with sperm on her face, that is all,

Edit I was talking about 15.1 to be Fair to the dev y didn't play 15.2 so maybe the contet were added, and also the Blowjob bug fixed !

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
once she is corrupted and she is working as a stripper making money where are you going from there will there be another intern or is that all there will be?

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
I have over $2m from Gambling and have pretty much nothing left to do in this game. Until actual new content is done and added I don't see myself downloading any other updates.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Plopsanar

Apr 30, 2017
Am I the only one stuck in a zero restart conendrum? Wanted to replay all to see all new content but you are stuck on the first day as she won't wear the school uniform...
(forget it I reread OP).

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Am I the only one stuck in a zero restart conendrum? Wanted to replay all to see all new content but you are stuck on the first day as she won't wear the school uniform...
(forget it I reread OP).
that is the problem with that down load you need another older one to get [ast the third class before you can progress

whduahdwua

Feb 9, 2018
No Gangbang scene it is she comes back from the last Lesson and tells the MC that she had her admision test past by beeing gangbanged, u see her with sperm on her face, that is all,

Edit I was talking about 15.1 to be Fair to the dev y didn't play 15.2 so maybe the contet were added, and also the Blowjob bug fixed !
thanks man

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes