Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
maybe it is all he can do and is unable to add more content or make another game
Well yeah, I suppose. I enjoyed playing the game (0.13 I think) but without adding something like new girls or Clem starting a hoola-hoop school I think I'll pass on the updates. :)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I don't understand why he keeps 'polishing' this, making small changes here and there.
Ever heard of "milking the patrons"?

On a more serious note, remember the Breeding Season fiasco? Once the Breeding Season team started to release entire updates dedicated to, say, idle animation improvements, the project folded down shortly after. It seems this game is on the same track. I just hope the story will not repeat itself here, although I fear the dev has no idea how to finish this game.

Reactions: VEL and moudy

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Ever heard of "milking the patrons"?

On a more serious note, remember the Breeding Season fiasco? Once the Breeding Season team started to release entire updates dedicated to, say, idle animation improvements, the project folded down shortly after. It seems this game is on the same track. I just hope the story will not repeat itself here, although I fear the dev has no idea how to finish this game.
he could make it an on going game by just adding more interns to train and different endings determing by choises made

Plopsanar

Apr 30, 2017
I don't think he wants to work on models that much. I loved the concept, it had this right amount of Selecta feel... But duh. nothing worth the name in months.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh yeah and again an update with no real content like the last 4 or 5 "updates" i think the game is closer to death than anything else month after month just a bullshit what NOTHING really new this game was good now it's easy only a bad joke

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game. I like the HJ scene haha
I wonder if there will be some new scenes with Gloria...

Desbacler

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure where to post this, but bug in .16. Occurs when intern wearing tanktop and no bottom.
Trace back in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cannot reenter office to skip time or change wardrobe.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes