Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

asgodmpgod

Jul 1, 2017
well there are a few but sex trainers can get kinda grind-y and they tire people who want the sexual content ASAP (as soon as possible) but i've found some that i love besides Corrupting the Intern which by the way is one of the BEST even if its updates come slow compared to other games :) (funny thing, they haven't even tagged it as a "trainer" here o_O` )

(FYI some trainers are more "cartooney" and not 3D style like this one)

Check out this ones Junkey:

(Overwatch meets League of Legends meets Korra :p )

(amazing game if you like the genre, love of options and freedom! poke around and enjoy corrupting those sexy gals )

(Japanese made, average translation but really cute and sentimental/romantic sort of game)
(love <3 this one too, Russian made, translated but the navigation is weird and you need to click on the map to "move around")

(if you're a Harry Potter fun this will make you cum A LOT, definitely one of the best!)

(female superhero theme)

Hmmmm... that all that i can think of so far

Check em out and tell me if you find anything you enjoy :)
Man, I AM GOING TO TRY ALL YOUR MENTION GAME!

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
Man, I AM GOING TO TRY ALL YOUR MENTION GAME!
haahhaha please do! :p
Im happy you appreciate my little list :)

If you find anything cool let me know and i'll add it, maybe i'll make a new post with the best sexual trainers or something :)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Nah dude.. changelog in OP is for last version v 0.16. We havn't gotten anything new contentwise for the last 3 or 5 versions, that's why I'm wondering what prompted the "seems like new content".. cheers
Well, this is 0.17, and it was uploaded recently, so MAYBE there is...

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Downloading now, but it would be nice to get back to corrupting the owner/boss lady.

.... a bedroom attached to his office since day 1 and they haven't used it yet.
Crossing my fingers that you come back with a short update if it's worth a playthrough, I'm stuck at work for another couple of hours. Have fun ^^

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Since the dev doesn't include Linux support like most other Ren'Py releases, here is a .

Let me know if you have any problems.

(I hit a bug when I try to make Clem wear just the tank top, but everything else worked fine that I saw.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kbonin
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes