Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
So much potential. He could add more jobs, progression on her slutification, other interns, more sex sex scenes. There's a ton of stuff to do, but it seems like the dev's sitting with his thumbs up his asshole, wondering what to do next. I'm under the belief he genuinely doesn't know where to go from here.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I hope all of the complaints and negative comments made recently won't force the developer to just give up. I personally like the concept of the game and would like to see what he has planned in future updates.

Reactions: LastLaffer

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I hope all of the complaints and negative comments made recently won't force the developer to just give up. I personally like the concept of the game and would like to see what he has planned in future updates.
I guess he has planned to continue to bring out endless updates without new content as the last half year

LastLaffer

Nov 28, 2017
I agree completely. I love the game, I just wish there was more of it. It's like having a brand new sports car but you can only drive it around the block. I appreciate the care that's put into fine tuning the engine, but what I really want is some more road to drive it on.

Reactions: OctoPriest

Voros

Nov 2, 2017
When are you getting the error? Is it right when you start the game, or when you do something in particular? Can you upload a save file from right before you get the error?
I don't have any save files because i get an error when i was start the game. The first picture which i was uploaded it is.

Voros

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe it doesn't solve it, but try to extract the file to other folder than the one with the accents on the name.
You're using:
Code:
c:\DLG\Játékok
instead of that, try to use:
Code:
c:\DLG
Okay, i don't know how but it is worked. Thank you :D

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes