Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

asgodmpgod

Jul 1, 2017
haahhaha please do! :p
Im happy you appreciate my little list :)

If you find anything cool let me know and i'll add it, maybe i'll make a new post with the best sexual trainers or something :)
Man, If u can read Japanese. I have to tell you Eramaou, EraTw and Erasqa were great sexual trainer games, I don't know does any English translation yet.

Reactions: Vegeta

LastLaffer

Nov 28, 2017
how do you get the new content with clem and her mother ?
It takes place during the classes, so if you passed that already you'll have to use console codes.

In the console, type "sluttiness = 13" then meet Clem in your office, and it should trigger. You can type "sluttiness" in the console to get the current rating before you change it if you want to put it back after.

Reactions: Dozer

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yet again fuck all content. Honestly should be marked as completed at this point.
You've got that right, I've flushed it right away, there's absolutely ne new content, send her to work, fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, go to Kaylee, fuck her, every day same, same shit over and over again, flushed it.

Reactions: Scrichta

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
It takes place during the classes, so if you passed that already you'll have to use console codes.

In the console, type "sluttiness = 13" then meet Clem in your office, and it should trigger. You can type "sluttiness" in the console to get the current rating before you change it if you want to put it back after.
Is it worth triggering?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
ppl why when i ask Clem to turn around game kick me out to first page?
the save file

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
is animated? like dating my daughter?
Kinda... the animation is 2-3 frames, some are hot, but it's not DMD or MilfyCity.

I've discovered this game today, and already finished it. Only used the cheat for the money. Then it's basically corrupting her more and more.

TIP: Remember to slap her in the ass, from the very first day, every single day.

And regarding the game itself, I've already got Clementine earning $500 for each strip night, so I guess that's the end.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
You've got that right, I've flushed it right away, there's absolutely ne new content, send her to work, fuck her pussy, fuck her ass, go to Kaylee, fuck her, every day same, same shit over and over again, flushed it.
Indeed, weird thing that game, he doesn't do it for the money (not enough patrons) and the story is done for ages now.
Some sort of OCD maybe, he wants the perfect fit of what he had in mind?
As he seems to have the passion to create, time to move on and do something else. My 2 cents.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes