Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Where is the save file and any cheats for money guys?
Save your game right before you gamble. Bet on green with the largest amount you can. Keep reloading and betting on green until you win. You get a much larger payout (14x?) Do this each time and before long you have tons of money.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
At this point I'm fairly certain he gave up on his own game and just barely keeps it afloat with his "updates" so he can milk it until the last drop.

The last real new content was the addition of Gloria back in November '17 since then he has been only reworking his renders and adding new game breaking bugs with each version.

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
i fuckin love Love LOve LOVe LOVE this game! God... i didn't really follow the recent updates and finally found out that work has resumed and its FUCKIN AMAZING :D <3 if you like Sex Trainers you will love it... trust me <3

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
this game is really good.. but i don't feel excitement may be because so easy to corrupt the character, but i appreciate the project keep up the good work:happyblush

butterfresse

Jan 17, 2018
Is there any Gloria content after the scene in your office? Clementine is a dancer now and I dont know what to do to get new scenes.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
The Tank Top is seriously BUGGED stay away from it for now. No there is no moar Gloria content and just keep going to the strip club to see Clem, her earnings top out at $500.

:D CHEERS (c)

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
if anyone can talk to the programer of this game please try to convince him to add more interns to train that leads to different jobs

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
if anyone can talk to the programer of this game please try to convince him to add more interns to train that leads to different jobs
anyone can talk to him. Write to him on the patreon. (there are not all closed posts)

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay, so i got the 0.16 from NOPY ... and either i got a corrupted download, or the game is buggy as hell.

The SAVE/Load seems to be broken, and i can't see the full screen:

I guess i'll try 15.2

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Update: I downloaded 0.16 from one of the other links and it's working fine.

I like the updated backgrounds.

AVG didn't like two of the other links - it says that GOFILE has a trojan - sounds like a Bitcoin miner - though it allowed the download of the game. It wouldn't even let me go to LEWD - blocked the URL completely.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
is there any sex scene with redhead woman ? if there is, how i get ?
There is what there was.

Hint - when you meet her and she tells you her name ... try both ways to reply to her.

If you did it right, she'll come to your office in a day ot two

Vegeta

Jul 11, 2017
Are there any other games similar to this one?
well there are a few but sex trainers can get kinda grind-y and they tire people who want the sexual content ASAP (as soon as possible) but i've found some that i love besides Corrupting the Intern which by the way is one of the BEST even if its updates come slow compared to other games :) (funny thing, they haven't even tagged it as a "trainer" here o_O` )

(FYI some trainers are more "cartooney" and not 3D style like this one)

Check out this ones Junkey:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmmm... that all that i can think of so far

Check em out and tell me if you find anything you enjoy :)

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
Update: I downloaded 0.16 from one of the other links and it's working fine.

I like the updated backgrounds.

AVG didn't like two of the other links - it says that GOFILE has a trojan - sounds like a Bitcoin miner - though it allowed the download of the game. It wouldn't even let me go to LEWD - blocked the URL completely.
What Server you used to download the game?. With Mega's Link you download now the previous version (0.15.2).

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes