Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

d0n0van

Jul 24, 2017
As I was writing a comment describing how dev had missed a few parenthesis in an if-statement, a new version appears which implies that dev simply doesn't know how to use parentheses in if-statements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, can we fix it without downloading new ver?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Do you know if 0.15.2 has the clothing fixed so the story can progress?
In general, this is the main reason for the release of 0.15.2. No one could play more than 1 day in 0.15.1. And this is a public release
But I do not know if there are any other bugs.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
A sensible way of fixing it would be to add parentheses like this:
if (active_class == "class4" and (not cbupp == "school" or not cblow == "school")) or (active_class == "class5" and (not cbupp == "school" or not cblow == "school")):
if ((active_class == "class4" or active_class == "class5") and (not cbupp == "school" or not cblow == "school")):

if ((active_class == "class4" or active_class == "class5") and not (cbupp == "school" or cblow == "school")):

if (active_class in ("class4", "class5") and "school" not in (cbupp, cblow)):

Someone teach this guy how to do boolean logic, or this is going to be a lasting issue.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
So is there any new content? The last few updates have consisted of a new top and some new stories that she tells you about her day if you send her to work as a secretary, else it's pretty much the same scenes cycling through. None of the other NPCs have any further updates as far as I can see.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
That's all, 0.16 will be out before the end of the month so stay tuned for that because it will have the hot new grope scene! :)
at first REALLY? again no new content in update 0.15.2?
and in update 0.16 only a "hot new grope scene!"? is that supposed to be everything? is that really your serious ?? bring NEW content to the game new girls more interaction new ways not just for months to revise / replace any sexes or just a hair change or just 2 new clothes bring RIGHT content to train more girls and let them fight for the favor of the mc or Otherwise, but BRING NEW NEW CONTENTS no revised events

the game is after the incredibly disappointing update of The "Family Secret [Ep2 v0.1.2.0b]" what has brought little good after more than 3 months is the game here the next total disappointment you can clementine just to work in the strip club or send secretair and that was what the end of several months ago was the end and since that is NOT really new to come

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
well, then I have to download the 15.2 because on my sistem neither 15.0 nor 15.1 animations worked
to be fair, he did overwork the interface it looks a bit better now

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
These updates aren't even real updates.
Generally Speaking, changing from 15.1 to 15.2 is not considered an "Update" but a bug-fix. The Dev may also polish some things, but usually it's to fix a problem not to update.

15.12 or 15.15 (something like this) might be a better numbering system for fixes but it's the Developer's choice.

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
if ((active_class == "class4" or active_class == "class5") and (not cbupp == "school" or not cblow == "school")):

if ((active_class == "class4" or active_class == "class5") and not (cbupp == "school" or cblow == "school")):

if (active_class in ("class4", "class5") and "school" not in (cbupp, cblow)):
Eh, I'm fully aware I could have solved it in a better and more efficient way, but I have in total 3 hours of python experience and I woke up about 30 minutes before writing that comment.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
i have to ask is this game worth playing i stopped playing around the time the strip club came out and due to the numerous of games that came out when he was on his break from making the game i didnt see any point of going back
Well, it's a very fast game so you would not waste too much time on it and it is not that hard to corrupt her and move through the game. I keep hoping that you get more interns. Once you get one corrupted, you get assigned a new one... but so far it is just Clem. I will say the updates have been coming out pretty regularly. Not sure if that helps or not.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
i have to ask is this game worth playing i stopped playing around the time the strip club came out and due to the numerous of games that came out when he was on his break from making the game i didnt see any point of going back
Same here. Tried new version, didnt see anything new. Only a couple scenes of her mastrubating... Anything more?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I kinda expected he'd do something more with the redhaired office lady or maybe introduce someone new. I think he's just squeezing out the last money now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Maybe he'll release something tangible for a change? No, i don't think so. Since december he is just polishing and releasing 2 afternoons worth of content monthly and thats not the characteristic of someone who is motivated. The only real update was Gloria, back then. I dare say there was a long line of similar fiddling before that one too its just that the changle-log ends with 0.10
I think he liked Selectacorp's corporate raider games but that was years ago and he lost motivation he gained from those looong ago.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Ok, so that answers my question. No new content, just tweaking what is already there. TBH all the tweaking and messing with the graphics/dialogue could have been bundled together as 1 minor update. I don't know about anyone else but a line saying she got gangbanged in the office isn't really what I'd call something to get excited about. Maybe a cut scene showing her getting gangbanged would be more worthy of the major update claim. In reality there hasn't really been much by way of updates since v0.11. A handjob and a keyhole to peek through?

In fairness the dev is actually doing something on a regular basis. Which is more than can be said for many. But that alone isn't actually going to maintain interest in the game if that's a shadow change or a jawline redefined, which isn't necessarily where players of these kinds of games spend most of their time looking.

We're getting this for free, so this isn't a complaint, just my own view. But I'm guessing there are those who are paying for it. I'm assuming that the dev wants to keep them on board. So can I suggest concentrate a bit more on content and then worry about tidying it up once it's out there and being played? It's not as if the original quality was bad.

Reactions: User #19006

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Is this the game where the MC turns from a pervert to a complete psycho in one scene?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Current version 15.2 when I get to the blowjob the game crashes is there a fix for this?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes