Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Version 0.12 is the latest. We got the last couple versions the same day, but I don't know if anyone on this board is still a patron.

Reactions: ponyguy

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Version 0.12 is the latest. We got the last couple versions the same day, but I don't know if anyone on this board is still a patron.
Why did it get updated in the "Latest Games & Updates" section though? It's still 0.11

anschwww

May 10, 2017
So at the moment version 0.12 is out for Fans, Supporters will get it in 5 days (January 11) and everyone else in 15 days (January 21). :pokerFace:

Reactions: Petey022

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have been playing this game since V4, I love the changes so far. Wish I can do more with Ginger.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I really liked this game earlier in development, but i feel like gloria turns me off. the dialogue with her is over the top to me, and I think that moving her into the "boss" location in the hallway menu would be much better, since that button is mostly useless.

as i play some of these games where it seems like the writing is done by a single person, often the same person that is doing the code, I am getting a certain impression over and over. The writer comes up with the script and then just... uses it. The revision process seems to mostly be copy edits at most. I think getting some feedback on the direction the writer is planning to take, and if it's just one person doing all the development entirely, getting some feedback from trusted sources on the plans may improve things a lot.

still digging the game, just my thoughts

ps, @jackkane ... it's "money"

Reactions: jackkane

toll

Jun 2, 2017
how do you fuck the redheaded boss? I can already fuck clem in the ass.
The Redhead boss.. cant remember if she gives you a blowy or you fuck her, but all I did was send clem dancing and it triggered her entering your office, you can also fuck the teacher and get her to flash her boobs, I just brought her coffee everyday and now I get both options whenever I go see her.

Reactions: jackkane
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes