D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
how do see the principal to get a job
I'm pretty sure this is how it's done:
I don't remember if you must first have a lvl with the professor beffor you learn about the job but to get the job after you've learned about it you must have a high lvl with her. to find about the job you must go to your room, enter your pc and then search the internet

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
how does level for the character translate into corruption level displayed on the dashboard?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As helion02 said don't go overboard with corruption levels. I unfortunately didn't save the sex scene with the Twins it's a shame it can't be repeated. Can I somehow get it again?
By using . Among all it's feature, it let you reduce the corruption level of a main character, without loosing the actual real level.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have changed the mod and added options for:
-Principal
-Dana&Becky
-Police chief (must first have Michelle's(cop) sex over 110 and her level must be at 3 or higher)
-The women from jail (must first have Michelle's(cop) sex over 110 and her level must be at 3 or higher)
-The women from residential aria
-The women from playground (So far the event level can go up to 10, but if you don't want to do the store scene start from level 2)
-Added Alice's level 4 that adds the option in the residential aria to go to her house but for now it's not implemented and going to her house will give you an error message but giving her level 4 wont affect the game, you get the error only if you try to go to her home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you encounter any problems with the mod please tell me..

Note: first backup the original files from the ...corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder, then delete both *.rpyc and *.rpy files then add the files from bellow

Enjoy!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
what i must do with poison for man???
There is no poison in this game, but if you refer to potion for men then you can use it by giving it to your uncle after your aunt is at over 110 sex and you start the event going to the her house/yard
How i get the new shopping scene? Aunt and the twins corruption is 120. Is it still bug?
What new shopping scene? The game does not have any "new" pictures for shopping, there is an event were the aunt and twins go to the cafe shop but you must have the sex lvl of the boss over 150

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Well on the first page in change-log :
Julia & Twins shoppingscene
The picture what you showed me that the Heather scene or not ?

There is no poison in this game, but if you refer to potion for men then you can use it by giving it to your uncle after your aunt is at over 110 sex and you start the event going to the her house/yard

What new shopping scene? The game does not have any "new" pictures for shopping, there is an event were the auntand twins go to the cafe shop but you must have the sex lvl of the boss over 150

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So my mod works fine if no one complained... I'm happy to "hear" that

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I did. I got the fix three separate times and each time I got that error.
Let me guess, you already had used un.rpyc/unren.bat when you installed the fix, right ?
The question is purely rhetorical. Since the rpyc file are automatically generated by Ren'py if the rpy file is newer, it's why you still had the bug despite the installation of the fix. It was installed, but never used because Ren'py worked with the bugged rpy files.

But it's ok now since I fixed it manually.
Well, now that you know why, next time you'll not have to do this ; just to delete the related rpy files.

landon3321

Jul 1, 2017
Agreed!!! i hate the huge tit-a-thon in honey select games. that shit is a turn off, but whatever there are other games i guess

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes