D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Can't get it to work. Keep running into this problem...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have both versions of the mod, you must have only one of them so you must replace the script.rpyc file with the original one so that you can use the lasted one.

If you don't have it here it is...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
How do i trigger the aunt+twins cafe event?. I already have the corruption levels.
Have heather max level and twins+aunt to mid level, go to work and choose Heather blowjob....or maybe it was handjob? Either way the twins and aunt show up.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Alright. I have seen this question posted so many times, and I hate to add to it. But I am having three major issues.
One- being I cannot bring Megan to the Playground?; Two- I cannot get MY Uncle to appear in the Yard? & Three- I cannot corrupt the school?

Now just to be precise, I have been trying these^three obstacles in both my saves: Pure Playthrough and
Cheats (1000 Corruption, Sex Level 4, $100000, 100 Potions- 100 Gas Potions- 10 Men Potions).

I have yet achieved any of the three... And yes I have tried going to Megan's in the Evening to bring her to the playground and I have brought my family to the spa? Can someone please help a dood out? Thanks

JaredRayne

Mar 6, 2018
Alright. I have seen this question posted so many times, and I hate to add to it. But I am having three major issues.
One- being I cannot bring Megan to the Playground?; Two- I cannot get MY Uncle to appear in the Yard? & Three- I cannot corrupt the school?

Now just to be precise, I have been trying these^three obstacles in both my saves: Pure Playthrough and
Cheats (1000 Corruption, Sex Level 4, $100000, 100 Potions- 100 Gas Potions- 10 Men Potions).

I have yet achieved any of the three... And yes I have tried going to Megan's in the Evening to bring her to the playground and I have brought my family to the spa? Can someone please help a dood out? Thanks

Dude you have to be at the "Evening" to bring Megan to the playground.
just keep visiting your Aunts house by choosing the Doorbell option and not the key (keep talking to your Aunt Until he mentions your uncle
I think the school corruption is incomplete yet. You can only Corrupt the faculty.For now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes