kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
At this point I doubt Mr. C will take any measures to try avoiding Patreon putting his page under review, I just hope he won't stop working on the game when it does.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
im torn between wanting more out of the playground scenes and worrying about it being cp... is it possible the little girls are just immature lolies that are over the age of consent?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
im torn between wanting more out of the playground scenes and worrying about it being cp... is it possible the little girls are just immature lolies that are over the age of consent?
Yeah those scenes have me quit confused. In some they seem to be quit young in other not so much. It just makes me feel like a creepy uncle.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I think those girls in the playground are supposed to be teenagers. Could just be that Honey Select (or Mr C specifically) sucks at making characters looking prepubescent, but there's also the fact Mr.C doesn't seem to consider them children (as some patron asked him about content with loli and he replied he won't put any sexual stuff with kids).

caolic

Oct 17, 2017
el juego se bloquea en el juego de tenis y en la cena con los gemelos y la tía algo de solución para que no suceda?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
At this point I doubt Mr. C will take any measures to try avoiding Patreon putting his page under review, I just hope he won't stop working on the game when it does.
Hey umm yeah.... if patreon become too much dev should upload the incest patch here and remove incest from patreon.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
c
I think those girls in the playground are supposed to be teenagers. Could just be that Honey Select (or Mr C specifically) sucks at making characters looking prepubescent, but there's also the fact Mr.C doesn't seem to consider them children (as some patron asked him about content with loli and he replied he won't put any sexual stuff with kids).
could just say its ageplay(?) stuff

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
try explaining that to pateron i really dont want this game to get any attention by the site thus im puzzled on why he brought the screenshots of the previous update
Pateron are a bunch of dicks. there are so may scams on their site but they target people who actually work hard on their projects... i get that they are against certain content but its no different than sex on hbo or a smutty book. if a kid is exposed to it than its the parents fault no the creators

Reactions: JohnSmith1968
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes