John573

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys how do you begin the corruption of the Principal?
You have to get a job at the school, by corrupting the female teacher and then get on your computer and go online to see the ad for a new teacher. Then she will recommend you take the job. From there you can corrupt her.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys how do you begin the corruption of the Principal?
First...go to school to apply for the computer teacher job. Need permission from principal. She won't give you the job because you have no experience.
So go to mrs. Simpson and corrupt her. With enough corruption she will help you to get the job (45). After that you can visit the principal and give her potion. And if you have some gas potion, they'll come in handy at stuff meeting to corrupt the other teachers.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Before that, surf the web on the pc in your room to find out about the job vacancy.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
and again no utopia as for endless months the same message "it is under development" like so many other events only mom I can make sur sklavin but sann she is useless because you can not do any more no sex no photos she only makes her slave Greetings and that was the same on phonecalls "it is under develipment" still

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
Playing on a mac mod version and still no luck with the computer school job application, got the teacher wrapped up, tried to go from zero but still no luck, i just cant get the triggers to work

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone I have modified the mod once again.

Now you'll have a button in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 1 and the mod will appear. In the living room and town map the text will not appear but if you press the same location the mod will appear.

With this version of the mod you can always delete it and all the changes will revert to the way they were and not a single original file will be changed.

I also re-posted the screens mod that changes the way the level shows in the screen, but this file is optional.

Note:
1. before you install the file, first you must backup the original file from the ...\corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder, then delete both *.rpyc and *.rpy files then add the file from bellow
2. to install mod you must copy the file in the ...\corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder
3. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Playing on a mac mod version and still no luck with the computer school job application, got the teacher wrapped up, tried to go from zero but still no luck, i just cant get the triggers to work
I'm not using any mod. Still I am not having any problem. So what's the issue?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
and again no utopia as for endless months the same message "it is under development" like so many other events only mom I can make sur sklavin but sann she is useless because you can not do any more no sex no photos she only makes her slave Greetings and that was the same on phonecalls "it is under develipment" still
Since Utopia is the end game material, I believe the dev is developing the other events first.

Dimoon

Aug 26, 2017
why there are functions like go to toilet, raftoop, look around at school? what can i do with it?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
why there are functions like go to toilet, raftoop, look around at school? what can i do with it?
After you "corrupt the school" on Mondays you'll have some scenes with the corrupted school girls on that locations

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Hello everyone I have modified the mod once again.

Now you'll have a button in the up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 1 and the mod will appear. In the living room and town map the text will not appear but if you pres the same location the mod will appear.

With this version of the mod you can always delete it and all the changes will revert to the way they were and not a single original file will be changed.

I also re-posted the screens mod that changes the way the level shows in the screen, but this file is optional.

Note:
1. before you install the file, first you must backup the original file from the ...\corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder, then delete both *.rpyc and *.rpy files then add the file from bellow
2. to install mod you must copy the file in the ...\corruption-v0.85-pc\game folder
3. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

If you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!
Can't get it to work. Keep running into this problem...

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
That's because it's under development.

This is an incomplete game, you're practically playing an alpha version of the game, of course it's incomplete.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes