kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hope the next update soon,good job,do more scene with Emily,I love her
She's my favorite too.
I've been waiting for a new Emily level for a long time, and it looks like he just got everything in place to do that (adding Emily+Megan scenes for her current level, reworking the hospital), hopefully in the next update. But I won't be surprised if he choses to switch focus to Maria or something. Probably we'll have a priest or Mother Superior at the church at some point.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
give me new cheat mod plz
Right here as usual ->

The game don't made it necessary to release a new version of the mod, but I replaced the user interface by a better one and added few things. So i released a version 1.06 few minutes ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrudgelmirator

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
the only cheat you might need, is money, then you just buy all the potions you need.
Really ? Let see... Three potions to reach the next corruption step. Crossing your fingers that the randomization will not let you with an empty room. Not loosing time when playing with the mothers in the playground. Not flooding the "look around" button outside of the shop. Not going to the toilet or jerking off all day long with the hope that this time something will happen, and preferably not mom/sister (depending of the one you already seen 10 times).
For me, this is five more reasons to have a cheat...

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Really ? Let see... Three potions to reach the next corruption step. Crossing your fingers that the randomization will not let you with an empty room. Not loosing time when playing with the mothers in the playground. Not flooding the "look around" button outside of the shop. Not going to the toilet or jerking off all day long with the hope that this time something will happen, and preferably not mom/sister (depending of the one you already seen 10 times).
For me, this is five more reasons to have a cheat...
Different actions happen at different levels of corruption, which may be missed with cheats?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Different actions happen at different levels of corruption, which may be missed with cheats?
It's the opposite, at least with my mod.
Firstly because I made it so ; there's things I refuse to mod precisely because it can make you miss some scenes. Secondly because, by giving you a choice instead of simple randomization, you are sure that you've seen everything. Thirdly because you can (safely) decrease the corruption level and so go back in time to see what you suddenly discovered as missed ; this with an automatic return to the real value when you give a potion. You can also increase the said corruption level, but not further than what it should be.
So, not only you don't miss a single part of the content, but you can also see the scenes which weren't implemented during your previous play, without the need to restart a new game.

As Reminder, the mod can be found .

401Grem

May 14, 2017
It's the opposite, at least with my mod.
Firstly because I made it so ; there's things I refuse to mod precisely because it can make you miss some scenes. Secondly because, by giving you a choice instead of simple randomization, you are sure that you've seen everything. Thirdly because you can (safely) decrease the corruption level and so go back in time to see what you suddenly discovered as missed ; this with an automatic return to the real value when you give a potion. You can also increase the said corruption level, but not further than what it should be.
So, not only you don't miss a single part of the content, but you can also see the scenes which weren't implemented during your previous play, without the need to restart a new game.

As Reminder, the mod can be found .
Always appreciate the people who do the fixes and the mods!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Except for the mother, it is possible to make another girl to be a slave ? Or it is always yet ''in development''.....

Second question, you cannot bring back your mother to the slave party ? So once it's done one time, she is not anymore a slave (except at home) ?

Last edited:

TFx

Aug 5, 2017
Hi All, I cannot figure out how to trigger any of the school scenes. Sure I've done the teacher, but I want to complete the other areas. Can anyone give advice?

NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
Hi All, I cannot figure out how to trigger any of the school scenes. Sure I've done the teacher, but I want to complete the other areas. Can anyone give advice?
After the teacher is corrupted enough, you talk to the principal then browse the web. (I think you have to talk to the principal, not sure) Then you talk to the teacher and she gets you hired.

Reactions: TFx
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes