TFx

Aug 5, 2017
Thank you!! I'ts been driving me nuts
After the teacher is corrupted enough, you talk to the principal then browse the web. (I think you have to talk to the principal, not sure) Then you talk to the teacher and she gets you hired.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok first i honestly havnt read all 177 pgs. And wont lol that is alot lol. But what i would like to know is the Mom the only one you can turn into a slave currently? I tried the Sister and it said work in progress something like that anyways. And her and the two cousins are the 3 i would love to make slaves lol at least of the current ones i have seen anyways.

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Ok first i honestly havnt read all 177 pgs. And wont lol that is alot lol. But what i would like to know is the Mom the only one you can turn into a slave currently? I tried the Sister and it said work in progress something like that anyways. And her and the two cousins are the 3 i would love to make slaves lol at least of the current ones i have seen anyways.
Yea, only the mom can be a slave so far, even then there's very little scenes post-slavery right now. That said, some of the sister-slavery scenes are in the files

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
anyone has a mod for the random events and for the money ....... please share
You can see if my mod works for you, but I don't have anything implemented for the random encounters or you can use the mod from @anne O'nymous ( ).
I don't know if it works with v 0.9 of the game because I'll wait for the heavy one, but you can find the one for v 0.85 .

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes