DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi how can we have the Jenna & Nicole kitchen scene and Twins bath scene ?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi how can we have the Jenna & Nicole kitchen scene and Twins bath scene ?
There isn't common scene for Jenny and Nicole in the kitchen, just separated ones, and they depend of the corruption of the character you'll talk to.
As for the twins, you need to have the key of your aunt's house (look around when you're alone in her room), then you enter the house by using the key and go peek at the twins. Then you'll randomly (unless you use my mod) have a scene in the bathroom or a scene in their room.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
This scene that the new update bring it should have been already in the game in my opinion.., when he make a new corruption lvl it should already include this kind of scene with it, this way it seems this update is short.Or atleast it should bring atleast a new corruption lvl for the girls that are already in the game not to mention the slave rout for sister or atleast new scene for the mother...the mother has fewer scene as slave as she has at lvl 4 corruption.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Decent update new scenessome characters and new corruption level for twins.
still im missing more slave stuff.

Reactions: Halfelf

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
We have 4 girls at lvl 4 corruption...6 girls at lvl 3 and 2 girls at lvl 2...twins count as 1 the same with dana&becky.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
yes it is a forum. And it is my opinion if you dont like the game stop spiting hate and stop playing
Or you could just skip past his message if you don't like it's content.

Negative feedback is just as important as positive. It's not your place to say anything about what others write...

Reactions: Darkaura

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
yea i am sorry that i had an opinion on his opinion. Not. If someone is gonna give his/her opinion on a game if i feel i need to give my opinion on that opinion i will.

U

User_51567

I am a BIG fan of this game, one of the few games that i played from the first update untill now.

But.... is it me or are the updates getting smaller and smaller every month...
Because you can make me believe a lot of things, but NOT that this update is worth 4 weeks of work... More like 1 week(in my personal experience).
I like Mr.C ... but he is going the wrong way.... If he doesn't look out he is going to end up in the same Milking pile as a lot of games.

Reactions: xAshard

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I am a BIG fan of this game, one of the few games that i played from the first update untill now.

But.... is it me or are the updates getting smaller and smaller every month...
Because you can make me believe a lot of things, but NOT that this update is worth 4 weeks of work... More like 1 week(in my personal experience).
I like Mr.C ... but he is going the wrong way.... If he doesn't look out he is going to end up in the same Milking pile as a lot of games.
Yep seems that way...he keeps adding new girls but in my opinion there are alot of them already and he should focus on doing more work on the ones that are already in the game and then adding new ones...there are 12 main char that have corruption lvl plus there are a few girls in school that could be made main and the girl from store, the police boss and so on...now he put 2 more girls in hospital.

Reactions: Darkaura
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes