Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Likewise.
Also, lite version bug:

Clicking "quit" only shows a "No" button. There's no "Yes" button. Making it so I must Alt-F4 it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
King Monkey Mon said:
yeah i think that happens after you overwrite the light version to the high version
Wow, seems like the lite version was just a "Hey, here you go" job without any basic testing.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for reply
No I first met the children at the playground hiding behind mums
ok. so first you have to find the kids at the convince store and buy them ice cream. then you just keep showing up at the park. they play hide and seek (look for the body part sticking out). make sure you have enough potions to give (i think 2 each time). there are 3 distinct scenes depending on which hiding place they are in

Reactions: saimon64

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
well did you have a heavy version before if you did the images could be getting confused however i dont see it as a big problem i mean i downloaded the light version play the update yesterday then downloaded the heavy verison today problem solved ;)
Nope. Baseline Lite version. No overwriting was done on my part.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh ye, any walk through? or is this a straight forward one?
its a straight forward one however their are some things i see people having trouble with like getting the job which you have to corruption the mrs. Simpsons first

then the other problem is the kids with you have to meet with them at the store buy them ice cream then you corrupt their moms

the other one is getting the neighbor to be nice to you which you have to have your mom and sister fully corrupted 210 and 175 then take them to the spa

let me know if you need any help

Reactions: Hermies

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
ok. so first you have to find the kids at the convince store and buy them ice cream. then you just keep showing up at the park. they play hide and seek (look for the body part sticking out). make sure you have enough potions to give (i think 2 each time). there are 3 distinct scenes depending on which hiding place they are in
Thank you onemore, I went to the C store a few times but found no one yet. I see it is a random so I will keep on trying till the kids show

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really don't know what else to do at the park, the mother's are there, and I say, I have to find a way to release their alertness

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really don't know what else to do at the park, the mother's are there, and I say, I have to find a way to release their alertness
Bump into the daughters at the supermarket and buy them icecreams! Buy one for me too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes