Lightweight

Apr 10, 2018
So looking at the screenshots and considering that the game has been changed a bit lately from what I remember are the following scenes obtainable in game?

If I am not mistaken the first is of Emily at hospital and the other is the hospital receptionist
The first is indeed Emily when you ask her to strip.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second one isn't the hospital receptionist but the C-Store clerk when you go on a date with her.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Lightweight @anne O'nymous Thank you both for the answer those are the two that I have not seen so was curious though I have only been able to get the female clerk to show up after meeting the mothers and kids at the park then looking around outside the store could have sworn they were both from the hospital though lol

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
If I understand correctly your question, it's not a date and it's not the park.
yes this is what i ment ive already showed them off at spa to husband already meet with husband at park but for some reason megan never metions going to the park should i reset her back to level 4 and try agian?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] should i reset her back to level 4 and try agian?
What you need is to open the console ( or using if you're on Windows). Then on the console, type :
Code:
sex_of_megan = 165
level_of_megan = 3
It will return her to a real level 3 of corruption. Then it should works without problems.
Side note, if you use my mod, be sure to use the last version (1.07), it correct some problems, among other things one with Megan.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
what i need to do for start being a teacher?
Apply for a job over the internet and corrupt the teacher to get admition to the dean.
Not sure about the internet as I never touched the computer in MC's room just went to the room and corrupted the teacher, Mrs. Simpson, until was invited to her house. Once done the home check go to school ;)

Also been wondering if the teachers name is Marge.....

U

User_51567

Can someone upload it(The heavy version) to something else then Mega.. (torrent perhaps).

Mega isn't really working out for me right now (Even with a Pro 2 Account). 20 KB/S What a F*cking joke.
78 Mbps Download speed, 38 Mbps Upload speed....
But getting above 25 Kb/s on Mega with a Pro 2 Account... Impossible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mac1000 and BK186

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone upload it(The heavy version) to something else then Mega.. (torrent perhaps).

Mega isn't really working out for me right now (Even with a Pro 2 Account). 20 KB/S What a F*cking joke.
78 Mbps Download speed, 38 Mbps Upload speed....
But getting above 25 Kb/s on Mega with a Pro 2 Account... Impossible...
Mega is truly a piece of shit now i don't know why people keep uploading there.

Reactions: User_51567
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes