mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
What do you mean by that?
To get access to play with them on the playground you have to first meet the children by the Convenience store during day, probably afternoon but I don't remember exact time for this.
Only there they invite you to play with them on the playground
Those scenes got me hard as diamonds goddamn.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Sirs! Got 3 questions.
First . How long would it take to update this game to v.90 ? I saw that the earliest is april 12 and the last would be on april 19.
2nd . How many content would be added? Like would you progress on all girls and how many progression would it be?
3rd . If it updated would i redownloading it or it updates itself?

I appriciate all the answers. THANK YOU!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1) I really don't know what you are talking about, considering that the game is v0.9 already and this is cleary stated in the name of this thread as well.
2) About the new content, there is an updated changelog.
3) There is no just-patch. Only full-game downloads.

dukuna519283

Mar 30, 2018
how to enslave
no mod has invslave options
and enslave options ends up saying i dont know how to
HELP PLZ
Arigato Gozaimasu!

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
1) I really don't know what you are talking about, considering that the game is v0.9 already and this is cleary stated in the name of this thread as well.
2) About the new content, there is an updated changelog.
3) There is no just-patch. Only full-game downloads.

1. What i mean is that theres an update upcoming i saw on patreon. Like when you pay 20$ you get the new version on april 12 and when you pay 5$ you get it on april 19. So what i was wondering is when we will get the free updated version?

2. Can you give the link of the changelog cant seem to find it.

THANK YOU!!!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
1. What i mean is that theres an update upcoming i saw on patreon
Those dates discuss THIS version we have here. A 20$ patreon graciously shared it with us so we have it already. Its this simple.
2. Can you give the link of the changelog cant seem to find it.
Always check out the first post, which is called the Original Post (OP). It handles this kind of information and it has the changelog posted as well.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there a walkthrough?
None that i'm aware of. Its a pretty straightforward game, just have to grind a lot to unlock stuff. Only a few branches here and there which takes quite some time to figure out without help but most just grind, ramp up all those corruptions untill you have "thats it in this version" with every girls in every variation and thats it.

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
hey guys any console cheat for money lust etc?
Under the "Console Commands" section of the first post. But here you go either way....

TCMS said:
All credit for this goes to @D.S.-sama in

To open the Console press Shift+O then type the command and press Enter.
To get the console if you don't have it I recommend using because it's easy to use and it offers more options.

change the "x" with the number you want
money = x
day = x (by adding or removing days you change the days of the week, for example if you want to always have "Monday" and you have lets say 421 days and you are at "Night" set the day to 420 and do what ever you like to pass the night and in the morning you'll be at day 421 on Monday morning)
time = x
were x is :
1 for "Morning"
2 for "Afternoon"
3 for "Evening"
4 for "Night"

potion = x
gas_potion = x
Not sure how they'll react using the console, but the corruption variables all start with 'sex_of_" ending with the name of the person you want to change the value of. Here are the exceptions who don't use the full first name
Dana & Becky = sex_of_dana = X
Emily = sex_of_emi = X
Heather = sex_of_heather = X
Michelle = sex_of_mi = X
Mrs. Simpson = sex_of_sim = X
Twin Cousins = sex_of_twins = X

Yuandaime

Apr 10, 2018
Is there anyone know how i can reach this Policewoman and Students event?
I tried visiting school and police station but not triggered :( Screenshot (114).png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I tried visiting school and police station but not triggered
For students, progress with the principal and the teacher and then start visiting the School Gym at Monday mornings where you can use gas potion. But it was so long ago when i first progressed with the policewoman i forgot how it started :) Tried to drop her a call from home, inviting for a bycicle tour?
But if you are talking about the girls in the prison, then it gas potion again if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

Yuandaime

Apr 10, 2018
For students, progress with the principal and the teacher and then start visiting the School Gym at Monday mornings where you can use gas potion. But it was so long ago when i first progressed with the policewoman i forgot how it started :) Tried to drop her a call from home, inviting for a bycicle tour?
But if you are talking about the girls in the prison, then it gas potion again if i remember correctly.
Wow thanks for the help with students, but the Policewoman still not trigerred.
I'm really really curious what event it is.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes