Yuandaime

Apr 10, 2018
That's also my opinion due to the place it's used. But actually you can't corrupt them. But well, like the variable is clearly named and already used once (even if it's to test if the value is 0), I put it in the mod. It will be less to do next time :D
Ah, i see...
And by the way, Thanks for the Incredible Mod. This is more than usefull, mate :D

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I've got strange behavior after making slave from Mom. It looks like I have all the time the same time displayed- morning, but the background changes correctly, only the display of time and day number seems frozen.
Anyone noticed such behavior?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How do i influence the principal? i cant use the gas potion in the assembly hall (gym) also. Is my game bugged?

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
How do i influence the principal? i cant use the gas potion in the assembly hall (gym) also. Is my game bugged?
Once you have a job... and are able to potion her.
Call a staff meeting and you can use the gas potion during it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the "Uncle potion event scene in yard?"
Keep corrupting the twins and the aunt and when all of them reach a certain treshold in corruption (135+ if i remember correctly, might be more) Uncle will arrive back home and will stay in the yard only to be man-potioned ;)

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
The new game does not dected my old saves. Does this mean that I will have to start over?

EDIT: Forget about it. I know the reason. The site used to rename the savefile name, that is why the program did not detect it.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone please tell me game similar to this game corruption
I tried but founded nothing
I know I can't expect you to read all 189 pages but could you at least GLANCE at the one you are currently on before repeating a question.

Reactions: Dboss

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, few questions:
1. I got Dana & Becky at 300 Corruption, but I cannot make them to meet with the Wives again. I'm getting:
'It would be nice if I let them meet three aunties in the residential area. I have to prepare for it...'
'Aunties' were already treated with Potion and their husbands with Potion for Men. What now?
2. I've seen a screen of Alice (the evening C Store girl) in what looked like a cafe, but I cannot make any progress with her.
3. How to convince the girl in Adult Shop to allow Megan progress?

Dahmid

Jan 29, 2018
Can anyone please tell me game similar to this game corruption
I tried but founded nothing
Is there a certain day? I have visited the principl's house in the morning and then gone to the bar and looked around, but all I get is not a lot of customers or the cousin and friend.

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes