Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there anyone know how i can reach this Policewoman and Students event?
I tried visiting school and police station but not triggered :( View attachment 88221
I wonder how you've got this list in the game???
Policewoman is when you approach Heather on the street and you are treated as a molester, but it's at the beginning of , at least for me

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Policewoman is when you approach Heather on the street and you are treated as a molester, but it's at the beginning of , at least for me
Well I have seen that scene, but the event still not triggered T.T

Hoàng Định

Feb 24, 2018
how can i unlock mrs principal and get job in school ? when i play in fist time i can receive job in shool but i start new game and i cant do that. someone help me plz

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
how can i unlock mrs principal and get job in school ? when i play in fist time i can receive job in shool but i start new game and i cant do that. someone help me plz
First you must find the job information on the internet using computer in your room.
Then you have to corrupt Mrs Simpson to make her ask the principal to give you the job

Joel Wolf

DILLIGAF
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
What can i do with the Maid-Outfit or dog-collar - any idea?
Dog Collar is for the Maria and the maid outfit is for Jenny and Nicole. You have to get their corruption levels high enough. Also Heather's has to be at a certain level.

Yuandaime

Apr 10, 2018
Its from @anne O'nymous Mod for that list.

Nope, thats for unlock Michelle.
I think that policewoman event can be trigerred after Michelle and Chief got Corrupted. After Corrupted enough some Policewoman are in the background when you visiting Michelle.
And my opinion maybe that Policewoman's in the background can corrupted too, but i dont know how. :D

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's @Yuandaime who's right. It's used in the police station, after you've corrupted the chief and can be with Michelle again. It have nothing to do with your meeting with Michelle.

And my opinion maybe that Policewoman's in the background can corrupted too, but i dont know how. :D
That's also my opinion due to the place it's used. But actually you can't corrupt them. But well, like the variable is clearly named and already used once (even if it's to test if the value is 0), I put it in the mod. It will be less to do next time :D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Aaah, now i remember! Thanks for refreshing the memory :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No no, i mean i forgot how the whole police line started ;)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Those dates discuss THIS version we have here. A 20$ patreon graciously shared it with us so we have it already. Its this simple.
Always check out the first post, which is called the Original Post (OP). It handles this kind of information and it has the changelog posted as well.

So on april 26 is the announcement of the next release date?

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Dog Collar is for the Maria and the maid outfit is for Jenny and Nicole. You have to get their corruption levels high enough. Also Heather's has to be at a certain level.
Thanks! I tried so much with Maria, but not PetPlay.

I made a list of Items and the right persons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If someone can complete it, i would be grateful!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can I corrupt the principle and PE teacher ?
You mean the principal? Keep visiting her and you will catch her with some girls at some point and will be able to talk with her about stuff :) Which includes giving her the potion at some point. Obviously you need to work at school as a teacher to be able to do this.
The PE teacher can be corrupted through aformentioned principal, as she gets more corrupt she can arrange a teacher meeting and you can use gas potion then.

And welcome to F95zone.

Reactions: Wearablenine
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes