VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys, few questions:
1. I got Dana & Becky at 300 Corruption, but I cannot make them to meet with the Wives again. I'm getting:
'It would be nice if I let them meet three aunties in the residential area. I have to prepare for it...'
'Aunties' were already treated with Potion and their husbands with Potion for Men. What now?
2. I've seen a screen of Alice (the evening C Store girl) in what looked like a cafe, but I cannot make any progress with her.
3. How to convince the girl in Adult Shop to allow Megan progress?
what do you mean by "aunties were already with potion and their husbands with potion for men" ? were you able to use potions on husbands? how you able to do that if its only 0.9 ? did i used the wrong version?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
what do you mean by "aunties were already with potion and their husbands with potion for men" ? were you able to use potions on husbands? how you able to do that if its only 0.9 ? did i used the wrong version?
Potions for men have been useable on husbands since 0.85.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
really? so what happen if you used it on them? i never knew that you can use it in current version
Nothing really. Their wifes can show their goods to you while they are present, thats all.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Started playing this again just for shits and giggles... I had forgotten how cringe the dialogues are.

What's up with all the "haha" and "heehee" in. Every. Single. Sentence? XD

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Its haha. Alll the freaking time. I don't know, the dev's mental hygene issue i suppose. No offense.
Me neither, just pointing it out.

Just, haha... When you speak, haha, like that... You sound, haha, like a retard, haha... XD

Reactions: styggtuff12

Dahmid

Jan 29, 2018
Once you get the three "aunties" high enough they will change clothes and their husbands will be mad, and then you can give the three "aunties" a male potion to use on their husbands.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys! ( for the moderator) could you post the v0.90 of corruption for the android? i thought a week ago that i was playing v0.90 but i only played 0.85. cause of the recent post i have been seeing , i was late of the game. thanks!!!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes