King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Can someone upload it(The heavy version) to something else then Mega.. (torrent perhaps).

Mega isn't really working out for me right now (Even with a Pro 2 Account). 20 KB/S What a F*cking joke.
78 Mbps Download speed, 38 Mbps Upload speed....
But getting above 25 Kb/s on Mega with a Pro 2 Account... Impossible...
English is neither my first nor second language. damn either you use a translator or you are lying because i can always understand you for not being a native english speaker

Reactions: User_51567
U

User_51567

English is neither my first nor second language. damn either you use a translator or you are lying because i can always understand you for not being a native english speaker
First off all. First language is Dutch, second language is Danish, third language is swedish... After that comes English and a whole lot other languages..(had to learn a lot of languages for my job)
I'm not saying that i don't speak English, but i know that there is a good chance that there will be some grammatical errors.
And a lot of times when i have doubt about certain words, i google it....
I try my best to make myself as understandable as possible without making a ass of myself (Well, more of an ass...)

Last couple weeks my English has been improving a lot because i am on a sabbatical from my job, so i only have to speak 3 languages now(Dutch, danish, english) instead of 10+..

And every time i post something i read in through a couple times so i'm sure it's what i want :) .

But i take it as a compliment that you can always understand me ;) :)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
First off all. First language is Dutch, second language is Danish, third language is swedish... After that comes English and a whole lot other languages..(had to learn a lot of languages for my job)
I'm not saying that i don't speak English, but i know that there is a good chance that there will be some grammatical errors.
And a lot of times when i have doubt about certain words, i google it....
I try my best to make myself as understandable as possible without making a ass of myself (Well, more of an ass...)

Last couple weeks my English has been improving a lot because i am on a sabbatical from my job, so i only have to speak 3 languages now(Dutch, danish, english) instead of 10+..

And every time i post something i read in through a couple times so i'm sure it's what i want :) .

But i take it as a compliment that you can always understand me ;) :)
this may be pushing it but i think you are very talented if english is your fourth language and you can type this good i mean some people have trouble learning one language but it looks like you learned like 6 or more :D

Reactions: User_51567

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi
Do someone have per chance a save from 0.5 ? I haven't played since that version. And now that i want to play the game, i don't cant to play from the beginning again.
thanks

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
using the AON mod, in the event tracker, i am missing one, between jail and students, what event is it?

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
So for the residential part, it seems like I can either get the principal's daughter and granddaughter to meet with the neighbors' wives, or get the wives to give the husbands male potion, but not both. Am I doing something wrong or is that intended?

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
For some reason quitting the game has a major flaw, the 'Yes' button is missing from the quit screen. When you click in the general area where the button should be it crashes completely and the screen actually goes to sleep. Only safe way to close is running in windowed mode and hitting the X.

For the Daughter and Granddaughter meeting the neighborhood wives, it was actually possible in version 0.85 but I can't remember exactly how to do it. I can't remember the level of corruption you need with the Daughter and Granddaughter, but I know it's over the 120 mark. If you want to do that quickly, just use the cheats in the OP to give yourself a ton of potions and rollback time to the morning.

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
For some reason quitting the game has a major flaw, the 'Yes' button is missing from the quit screen. When you click in the general area where the button should be it crashes completely and the screen actually goes to sleep. Only safe way to close is running in windowed mode and hitting the X.

For the Daughter and Granddaughter meeting the neighborhood wives, it was actually possible in version 0.85 but I can't remember exactly how to do it. I can't remember the level of corruption you need with the Daughter and Granddaughter, but I know it's over the 120 mark. If you want to do that quickly, just use the cheats in the OP to give yourself a ton of potions and rollback time to the morning.
The daughter and granddaughter corruption 75 (level 2 I think), dinner in Principal's house then flirt (the wives have that is still level 1).

Reactions: Montkun

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
what about the 2 moms and 2 daugthers in the park area? any clue?
What do you mean by that?
To get access to play with them on the playground you have to first meet the children by the Convenience store during day, probably afternoon but I don't remember exact time for this.
Only there they invite you to play with them on the playground

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean by that?
To get access to play with them on the playground you have to first meet the children by the Convenience store during day, probably afternoon but I don't remember exact time for this.
Only there they invite you to play with them on the playground
thats what i mean..thanks alot bro..

SaxY0

Jun 1, 2017
When I click on the Flirt button on Dana&Becky it says that somehow i have to meet the three aunties in the residential area.
How can i trigger the event?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
When I click on the Flirt button on Dana&Becky it says that somehow i have to meet the three aunties in the residential area.
How can i trigger the event?
You have to get there in the afternoon or morning with potions for three/3 milfs/wives and gave them potion , and repeat, and repeat ...

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes