1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
ok. so first you have to find the kids at the convince store and buy them ice cream. then you just keep showing up at the park. they play hide and seek (look for the body part sticking out). make sure you have enough potions to give (i think 2 each time). there are 3 distinct scenes depending on which hiding place they are in
I really don't know what else to do at the park, the mother's are there, and I say, I have to find a way to release their alertness
right here

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry for the bugs, especially the crashing one :( Mr.c released the new version one day too early for me, I hadn't the time to test the reworked version as deeply as I should have.

Like I was working on the mod, I added few things, including 3 bug fixes ; for me, loosing one time when quitting the C-Store, the Playground and returning from Downtown was a bug, since it down happen for other locations and when going to downtown. You still can disable these fixes if you want (they are useful to pass the time at downtown when waiting for a night event).

More about this last version can be found , and as usual the mod can be downloaded .

Reactions: yoyomistro

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey where is the pool i can't find it anywhere only have the heather pool scenes left no pool on the map and nothing seems to happen at the cafe

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Can the OP post the heavy version mega upload? I asked the same question last night, but seems like its typical people dont read or ignore the message and never reply, so im posting it again. There use to be a whole load of Heavy version downloads, how come they are gone now?

Thx in advance

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
hey where is the pool i can't find it anywhere only have the heather pool scenes left [...]
Wait for the week-end, go to your room, use your phone, then ask Heather out, you'll find the pool.

how to get admitted in the hospital
Er... clicking on it ? The hospital was extended in this update, but it's just a preparation for the future and I don't think that you'll have to be admitted (so be a patient and not just a visitor) one day.

rickahoy

Sep 16, 2017
please anyone, post file image titled "4", i have that error message. i used the lite version download link. maybe the file is missing in that version?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So looking at the screenshots and considering that the game has been changed a bit lately from what I remember are the following scenes obtainable in game?

If I am not mistaken the first is of Emily at hospital and the other is the hospital receptionist

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

If I am not mistaken the first is of Emily at hospital and the other is the hospital receptionist
For the first one, it's one of the regular actions for Emily. Just raise her corruption to the maximum and try the actions.
For the second, it's Alice, the clerk at the C-Store.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes