Username7

May 1, 2017
How do you fine heather and michelle? someone thank you.
In the morning go to work that's where Heather is and if I'm remembering which would be sad if I'm not seeing as I did it yesterday corrupt her and you'll get a scene with Michelle.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
something I noticed in the previous version was an interaction with Danna and Becky where mc mentions getting them to meet with the three older women in the neighborhood. Is this possible yet? usealy there is a message when you reach the end of a story line. this doesn't have that so is there more that I am somehow missing?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
I found how to arrange the meeting dana / becky & and the three women of the residence.
you have to bribe the three women until they put him naked behind their husband and have dana / becky at level 2 and you just have to flirt with dana / becky, the most important is not to have corrupted the husband of the three women.

sorry if this horribly written i go through the google translation.
Does this mean the dana becky + 3 residence women is closed off if you corrupted the husbands? Any way around that?

Oct 20, 2017
so the console menu is completely broken now? can't even use codes now?
Not sure if you are running into the same problem I did, but the console showed a bunch of chinese (i think?) characters and I couldn't hit escape to get out of it. Fortunately typing just "exit" in the console gets rid of it.

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know console code to reset wives in residental area? I've corrupted thier husbands and because of that I can't Dana and Becky meet them.

Dec 6, 2017
im still not done with replaceing my 75 + saves but its worth it imo since an update with saves not working was bound to arrive due to its been around 18 updates since this game came out

yep then again he did spend money to support this game which in all honesty im a true pirate so i would never do that
Yeee we're pirates. I would support the person if I get to know more about them before spending in case if its not the content I signed up for. So its only fair to wait before they really improve their updates or give me something worth paying for, some tier rewards aren't that good tbh.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
There's a bug in the Becky+Dana and the Three wives: this event just happen if you didn't use the men-potion; if you used the men-potion before this event, the game bugs and the event doesn't trigger

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
There's a bug in the Becky+Dana and the Three wives: this event just happen if you didn't use the men-potion; if you used the men-potion before this event, the game bugs and the event doesn't trigger
what is the event exactly? how much do we need to corrupt what all characters to activate the event?

R18gamer

May 11, 2017
Have I encountered a bug? The receptionist disappear after I corrupted Dr.Ann and then I can’t trigger the Lounge nurses event.
Besides how to let Dana and Becky meet the three aunties?

Reactions: BoohooBitch

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok as anyone an idea how i can develope the hospital? i mean i corrupted emily to 150 and the only scene i get is if i go to the doctor to listening to a conversation between emily and the doctor in which it is said that i should first corrupt emily (but that does not change even with 150 corruption). does someone found a lead?

R18gamer

May 11, 2017
ok as anyone an idea how i can develope the hospital? i mean i corrupted emily to 150 and the only scene i get is if i go to the doctor to listening to a conversation between emily and the doctor in which it is said that i should first corrupt emily (but that does not change even with 150 corruption). does someone found a lead?
emily should have 165 corruption, then you can trigger this event.

R18gamer

May 11, 2017
what is the event exactly? how much do we need to corrupt what all characters to activate the event?
Thanks for the Kyori. I have triggered the event. You just need to corrupt dana and Becky 75 and let Becky shows her nudity to you (eat dinner with them twice), give the wives potions 4 times (Don't use potion fifth time. If they show their bodies behind their husbands, choose "Go elsewhere"). Then the event will happen.

R18gamer

May 11, 2017
Thanks for your tips,I heve triggerd the event.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I like this game, but it does suffer from too many tangential characters and like My New Life, it just feels that the Dev is more interested in adding characters instead of pushing the main ones. I'm also buggered if I'm going to start again from the beginning since my saves won't work now.

Reactions: AlfieT84

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
When I think of the word "Corruption", my mind is telling me Skimpy-Kinky-Slutty clothes, masochistic tendency for being screwed, and the insatiable desire for raw cum to the point of licking the floor clean just for those excess drips. Not wearing thick ass eyeliners , mascarra, and neon-like lipsticks.

Even street junkies looks more appealing in some way. Much like how Megan route progressed, minus the clown face

U

User_51567

I like this game, but it does suffer from too many tangential characters and like My New Life, it just feels that the Dev is more interested in adding characters instead of pushing the main ones. I'm also buggered if I'm going to start again from the beginning since my saves won't work now.
Difference between Corruption and My new life is that almost all of the female chars in the game were already in the first couple updates, and every update he progressing/finishing a char.. And a lot of the female chars look/act original.

Corruption started with only a couple woman and since 0.50(or somewhere around that) he started to implement new woman every month without progressing/completing the female chars already in the game... (It's like me during a Playstation Store sale..... Everything looks interesting and i buy a lot, but almost never come around to play it all).

I prefer the method of My new life 100% more then Corruption..... At least with Beggar of net you know that things are going to be finished.... With Mr.c i'm really not sure.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Difference between Corruption and My new life is that almost all of the female chars in the game were already in the first couple updates, and every update he progressing/finishing a char.. And a lot of the female chars look/act original.

Corruption started with only a couple woman and since 0.50(or somewhere around that) he started to implement new woman every month without progressing/completing the female chars already in the game... (It's like me during a Playstation Store sale..... Everything looks interesting and i buy a lot, but almost never come around to play it all).

I prefer the method of My new life 100% more then Corruption..... At least with Beggar of net you know that things are going to be finished.... With Mr.c i'm really not sure.
I would also expect that at some point the corrupt women also remain pregnant because of the continuous sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes