AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I like this game, but it does suffer from too many tangential characters and like My New Life, it just feels that the Dev is more interested in adding characters instead of pushing the main ones. I'm also buggered if I'm going to start again from the beginning since my saves won't work now.
Yeah it is a good game but I'm just done until Nicole slave scenes are in. TBH this kind of intentionally not delivering the content fans want is a big reason I'm very keen to limit who I actually sponsor.

Reactions: deviantfiend999
Dec 6, 2017
I like this game, but it does suffer from too many tangential characters and like My New Life, it just feels that the Dev is more interested in adding characters instead of pushing the main ones. I'm also buggered if I'm going to start again from the beginning since my saves won't work now.
Well what do you mean by saves don't work now? Are you referring to the new UI not implemented on the previous version saves? Its totally playable without the new UI, its only optional if you wanna start over with the improved UI. Because it still includes the new content on the older UI but I started over in the end cause I realize I can get to replay the scenes that can't be revisited. Honestly the only thing I want is the option to make the main girls dress their previous costumes and have their original options in interactions (Also I'm not a total fan of tanned girls much). Other than that, I'm okay with starting over and restart saving every scene that I re-unlock lol.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
Hello, can I ask how to get the girls to be corrupted? I just started playing this game, and I use the mods to get their level to be 4, but when I go to the sanctuary to use the facilities, it says under development. Is the corruption is not in the game yet?

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, can I ask how to get the girls to be corrupted? I just started playing this game, and I use the mods to get their level to be 4, but when I go to the sanctuary to use the facilities, it says under development. Is the corruption is not in the game yet?
Buy potions in Sanctuary and give to girls.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
thanks, finally I can get it done for the mother, but I failed to get it done on the sister. is there any list of the girls that is available to be corrupted in the current version (0.9.5)?
It's easy to corrupt sister. Just give her many potions in suitable time of day.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Most frustrating thing to me in a game is very badly mangled English. Trying to figure out what the automated translator put together to form a sentence can give you headaches sometimes!

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Most frustrating thing to me in a game is very badly mangled English. Trying to figure out what the automated translator put together to form a sentence can give you headaches sometimes!
Case in point "In this household I am painful". Nobody talks like that.

May 16, 2018
Hi Guys! New here.

Need help.
How to corrupt Julia and the twins? I have done the bar scene but still no option to use the potion... Do i need the gas potion? Your reply will be very appreciated. Been browsing the thread, but there is just to many that i still haven't seen the answer.

Also, do you have link for the android version of the v0.95? Thanks!

May 16, 2018
Hi guys!
Another question, is it possible to corrupt all characters to a same level? e.g. all are corrupted to 45, 75, etc. Cause i want to trigger all events that relate to each character such as when you invite the Sister to the house.

Also are there new interactions or scenes if you corrupt them above 120? Especially heather (forgot the correct spelling) in version v0.9. So as not to waste potions hahahah.

Thanks for the replies!

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for the replies![/QUOTE]
Hi Guys! New here.

Need help.
How to corrupt Julia and the twins? I have done the bar scene but still no option to use the potion... Do i need the gas potion? Your reply will be very appreciated. Been browsing the thread, but there is just to many that i still haven't seen the answer.

Also, do you have link for the android version of the v0.95? Thanks!
To corrupt twins one need to save one of them at the bar. Come to their room in the morning-day-evening and offer them potions. Similar to Julia. To corrupt uncle one need to use man's potion in the yard.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys!
Another question, is it possible to corrupt all characters to a same level? e.g. all are corrupted to 45, 75, etc. Cause i want to trigger all events that relate to each character such as when you invite the Sister to the house.

Also are there new interactions or scenes if you corrupt them above 120? Especially heather (forgot the correct spelling) in version v0.9. So as not to waste potions hahahah.

Thanks for the replies!
With Julia and probably Nicole it makes sense to corrupt above 120. Also Emilie. Not sure about Heather.

May 16, 2018
Thanks for the replies!
To corrupt twins one need to save one of them at the bar. Come to their room in the morning-day-evening and offer them potions. Similar to Julia. To corrupt uncle one need to use man's potion in the yard.[/QUOTE]
Thanks friend! Hmmm just to be clear, in order tp corrupt them, i need to find them in the rooms and not in the yard? Hmmm is there an event that i need to trigger to corrupt aunt Julia?

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
To corrupt twins one need to save one of them at the bar. Come to their room in the morning-day-evening and offer them potions. Similar to Julia. To corrupt uncle one need to use man's potion in the yard.
Thanks friend! Hmmm just to be clear, in order tp corrupt them, i need to find them in the rooms and not in the yard? Hmmm is there an event that i need to trigger to corrupt aunt Julia?[/QUOTE]
One need to find the in their room. If you beat the bad guys in the bar, they will drink the potion. I don't remember special event to corrupt Julia. It was done pretty easily. Click click

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes