May 16, 2018
With Julia and probably Nicole it makes sense to corrupt above 120. Also Emilie. Not sure about Heather.
Thanks Man! By the way do you know the limit on the need to corrupt the characters? So as not to waste potions. Hahaha
And how about corrupting all characters in all levels? Is it possible or not? Such as the case with the principal, dana&becky(is that correct? Haha) aunt julia, and twins. Thanks!

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Quick question,

Does the bartender have scenes? Or am i just wasting money on beers? I really want to have additional events with the bartender (i was blown away with the character design... Currently no. 1 in my ranking hahaha)

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks Man! By the way do you know the limit on the need to corrupt the characters? So as not to waste potions. Hahaha
And how about corrupting all characters in all levels? Is it possible or not? Such as the case with the principal, dana&becky(is that correct? Haha) aunt julia, and twins. Thanks!
lvl 150 is for Nicole and Jenny. May be the same for Julia or Emily. I dont know whether it's possible to corrupt dana without corrupting enough principal.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys! Quick question,

Does the bartender have scenes? Or am i just wasting money on beers? I really want to have additional events with the bartender (i was blown away with the character design... Currently no. 1 in my ranking hahaha)
She will show private parts. One need to buy alcohol many times.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
lvl 150 is for Nicole and Jenny. May be the same for Julia or Emily. I dont know whether it's possible to corrupt dana without corrupting enough principal.
Hmmm ok i think i have an idea on how to play the games. Thanks friend!
Hmmm may be i can progress first all available characters to a certain level e.g. 45, 75, 120... Except heather for money purposes. I think the only ones who will be corrupted on a later stage is the principal and her daughter and granddaughter. Is that about right?

May 16, 2018
Hi can someone provide an image attachment or link as to see the difference in the image quality between the heavy and lite version? I was thinking of trying the heavy version but the file is so large ( hope there will be a torrent link, Mega won't cut it).

Thank you! :winkytongue:

May 16, 2018
Guys!

Is there a way to hide/unhide the dialogue screen in the android version? Most of the scenes are being obscured. Hope they add a hide button similar to solvalley.

U

User_10739

Start a new game at .95 that's ridiculous... We've been playing this for a year at least and now start again???

U

User_51567

i guess in a way know how people feel when i used to troll dual family threads i mean you obviously dont like the game so i have no idea why you keep coming to threads
Who says that i don't like this game ? , i like this game (Okay, less then a year ago... but still a fun game and payed hundreds of dollars over the last 2 years to him so ;) )
I nowhere specify that i dislike this game.

Only thing that i'm saying is that i dislike how Mr.c is progressing the chars in the game.
To many chars who haven't had a descent update in months, and to many (empty)new chars in the game.
Maybe that's my own personal preference and i apologize if that's the case.... But logic for me says that you first finish the things that you are working on before doing other things.

Same goes for Dual Family.... I like the game a lot...Love the slow progression ingame....
But again.. I only dislike the developer of that game... In that case i dislike the dozens of broken promises and missed deadlines.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Who says that i don't like this game ? , i like this game (Okay, less then a year ago... but still a fun game and payed hundreds of dollars over the last 2 years to him so ;) )
I nowhere specify that i dislike this game.

Only thing that i'm saying is that i dislike how Mr.c is progressing the chars in the game.
To many chars who haven't had a descent update in months, and to many (empty)new chars in the game.
Maybe that's my own personal preference and i apologize if that's the case.... But logic for me says that you first finish the things that you are working on before doing other things.

Same goes for Dual Family.... I like the game a lot...Love the slow progression ingame....
But again.. I only dislike the developer of that game... In that case i dislike the dozens of broken promises and missed deadlines.
ok im sorry i misunderstood you :D

Reactions: User_51567
D

Deleted member 308859

I don't know why I never bothered playing this game, but my first playthrough was well... pretty good.My wrist still hurts. If you get past the engrish, this is a very solid game with a ridicolous amount of content. Too bad for that horrendous makeup when the women are fully corrupted.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hello everyone, is there any list of the girls that can be turned into slave? I don't have any success on them aside from Jenny

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its just Jenny for now.

how and where can i met the uncle to give him men potion??
Progress with Aunty and your nieces, when you have them corrupted enough, Uncle will appear back at home in the yard. You can spike his drink then.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes