SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
does anyone know all the events? Im missing one despite replaying the game the same way. if anyone has all the events they can share it.

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
10 times, that means total 20 potions.....well I only played with them 2 times and gave them potions after I won. Didn't know I have to play 10 times.
It's actually 3 different hiding spots, but you can see where they are hiding in the park if you look closely at your screen.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

armslev

May 17, 2018
people such a question as a dan and beks to reduce to three housewives (given with beks corruption 75, and with his aunts all discovered) he writes that he must prepare, what should he do? and more like with a girl in a store (it's not there by the way) thanks in advance

dninetq

Nov 23, 2017
Can you help me to become the teacher in this game? My friends said that i can teach to earn more money but they don't show how to ....

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

It is time for Nicole to become a slave.
Jenny is embarrassed that her daughter is in Utopia.

What will happen? Check it out in the next update :D

May 16, 2018
Hi guys i was just wondering...

Can someone tell me if there are no music/sounds for android apk? Or is just my phone?

Thanks!

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

It is time for Nicole to become a slave.
Jenny is embarrassed that her daughter is in Utopia.

What will happen? Check it out in the next update :D
YES, FINALLY!
Can't wait to see what she'll look like, I really like Jenny's slave getup.

May 16, 2018
You mean you can't hear the Grammy Award winning soundtrack or the brilliant performances of the voice actors?

Must be because there aren't any....
Ohhh. There aren't any sound? Or are you being sarcastic (hahah can't really tell). How about in thw pc version?

May 16, 2018
I miss an event, between police station jail and students. Could someone tell me what it is and how to get it ??
Oh please tell. I don't i encountered this scene too.
By the way how do you know if there are scenes you miss? There are no cg gallery in the game.

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
on the front page you can find cheat mode, i play with aon cheats (better experience), you can see event, corruption ..... but i don't know if it works with app i play on pc only

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes