furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
I miss an event, between police station jail and students (in AON cheats event list). Could someone tell me what it is and how to get it ??

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
I miss an event, between police station jail and students (in AON cheats event list). Could someone tell me what it is and how to get it ??

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hello, can anyone tell me if this is a complete playable experience as it is, or if it's still missing needed stuff? That is, will the last 0.05 update just likely be bugfixes or the actual story ending or the like? I have to ask because I have a fairly limited download capacity, especially for a game not a torrent (if there was a torrent I would not need to ask this even) and would have to leave the download going overnight to have a chance of getting it, during which time my internet is partially useless, so I want to make sure I get a proper game out of it. Thank you.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Your guess is as good as ours as to how and when the dev. will end this project. I can't see the next update being the last though.

As it is, it's very playable but still has a lot of unfinished routes. At least you're told when you've reached the end of the content for each so you don't end up grinding or using potions for no purpose.
Thank you, greatly appreciated, I think I'll hold off then for a couple of months just as well.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi guys, if you are using mods from AON, in the events tab I still missing the events for policewomen, anyone know how to trigger this event? thanks in advance

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
-Changing working hour: Now it is Evening that MC finishes working at Café.
Greetings All,
Playing The last version (0.95), working at Café ends at night for me, not evening. Is that a bug?
Thanks,
Minoin! -Still a Lady though always NG!

Edit
ps: It doesn't always do this though. I just had that it stopped at evening. I'm confused. (FYI: I'm also using the AON mod)

Edit2:
I noticed that if she gives you a blowjob (maybe also with other actions) the work ends at night. if just talk and potion, work ends at evening.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
Another possible bug: I've give Dana & Becky the potion multiple times (after saving Dana), but their corruption doesn't seem to increase.
(FYI: I'm using the AON mod)

Take care you'all,
Minoin! -Still a Lady though always NG!

EDIT:
Ps, nevermind: I just had to be patient and check carefully. The changes were there I just didn't notice them. :coldsweat:

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes