Apr 21, 2018
Whenever i tried to see the doctor i would get a "I have no reason to do so response"
I'm pretty sure it happens after Emily banged the MC in front of her boyfriend, after which one has to go to the doctor's office, after the dialogues Emily would book an appointment for the MC with the doctor, and afterwards on Tuesday and Thursday the MC can ask the receptionist for the appointment.

Jun 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure it happens after Emily banged the MC in front of her boyfriend, after which one has to go to the doctor's office, after the dialogues Emily would book an appointment for the MC with the doctor, and afterwards on Tuesday and Thursday the MC can ask the receptionist for the appointment.
The thing is whenever i go to the doctor room, they would mention emily need to be corrupted first. The banging is behind the curtains right unless you are refering to another event. I have her at 120 corruption points btw

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Pretty much sums up the Wootch story
i like the fact he only came back for a month to cry about his game being remade into something he can never make by nergal nest which then became another mod by chilly and then nergal came back and is working on it again

Reactions: lostraven

snowhazard

Nov 11, 2017
Unfortunately I can't think of any game quite like Corruption, especially in regards to the game flow, with the corruption levels and stuff.
But I have two recommendations I feel you might like. Both are japanese games, complete and English translated.

(also known as "Fallen Wife") - has a shota protagonist dominating older women. He's the son of a man who trained prostitues and sex slaves for a shady club and he still has connections there to get lust enhancing-drugs and other stuff. He targets his adoptive mother (his father and mother died in an accident) and his school teacher, both married women. As they get more corrupted they start dressing lewder, but it's something that comes in late game and nowhere as proeminent as in a game like Corruption. They start out reluctant but get increasingly unable to resist sex and eventually do things in public places and in front of others (and of their husbands, of course). Also here's a warning: the protagonist doesn't mind prostituting the two. I think it can be avoided but most of the public stuff does involve sex with other people (because the protagonsit told them to, there's no NTR in this).
While smaller in scope (and it's a choice-based VN, not a map navigation one) I think this game's content is pretty close to Corruption's spirit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- This game has 6 girls to corrupt, 4 are adult teachers and two are high school student (though one of them is a well-endowed ojou-sama type, so only one girl really feels like a teen). The protagonist is also a high school student. Unlike Corruption or Ochiru Hitozuma, he doesn't use any kind of magic or drug, he just has great sexual skill - even if the women try to resist, their bodies react and eventually crave the pleasure he can give them. The gameplay has map movement and time management elements, as the protagonist must chose which girls he'll approach in order to learn more about them (and weaknesses to exploid) and plot to assault and train them. The corruption in this game is more in the mental side of things - the girls becoming more submissive, horny and perverted the more the protagonist goes after them, discovering fetishes and turn ons they didn't know they had and eventually becoming loyal sex slaves. But there isn't a permanent visual change like in Corruption, the girls will keep the facade of normal, well-adjusted people even after they became sluts completely obsessed with sex, dropping it when the protagonist is around. Each of the 6 girls has her own ending, and depending on who you go after and in which order you can unlock extra scenes and new endings with two or even all of them at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you know another game like sansha mendan ?

Reactions: crisbr

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
do you know another game like sansha mendan ?
Translated? While of inferior quality, I can think of this one
Medieval fantasy setting, protagonist is an ugly and weak monster tamer who is looked down by the women of the city's guild. One day he meets a demon who makes it so his dick is irresistible to any woman, and he promply proceeds to rape and enslave the heroines.

If you know Japanese or doesn't mind using machine translation to get around Japanese games, most of BISHOP's catalogue is very similar to Sansha Mendan in how they play and in their quality. I'd recommend playing Ura Kyoushi or Chijoku no Seifuku.
Or waiting a month for their newest game, Shihai no Kyoudan, they just dropped a trailer for it and it looks really good.

Reactions: snowhazard

ricardo39

Sep 21, 2017
somebody have the extra images for the patreons??? for example,
advancements for the next version or content extra for the game?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes