2 question
how do you do the policewoman event chain
the becky and dana with the older ladys isent implemented yet right

Bob Parker

Sep 15, 2017
2 question
how do you do the policewoman event chain
the becky and dana with the older ladys isent implemented yet right
Not sure what part of the Policewoman chain your looking for.
but you Corrupt Michelle like normal and eventually you will be busted by the chief in the jail.
This will get Michelle put out on (semi) permanent patrol. During this time you can go to the police station and Gas potion the 2 cops and 2 prostitutes. Or corrupt the Chief. eventually Michelle can cum back to the station.

there is a little bit of the Dana & Becky content already. to get it, you have to piss Dana off with the principle in the kitchen. Then later at night be looking around in the residential section and save Dana from being raped. After that you can progress with the corruptions.

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
I hope mr.c don´t creater new character... He should more finish or update the current characters.

And my favorite wish for the next update is some new mom stuff, please ^^

Reactions: Shozib

snowhazard

Nov 11, 2017
Translated? While of inferior quality, I can think of this one
Medieval fantasy setting, protagonist is an ugly and weak monster tamer who is looked down by the women of the city's guild. One day he meets a demon who makes it so his dick is irresistible to any woman, and he promply proceeds to rape and enslave the heroines.

If you know Japanese or doesn't mind using machine translation to get around Japanese games, most of BISHOP's catalogue is very similar to Sansha Mendan in how they play and in their quality. I'd recommend playing Ura Kyoushi or Chijoku no Seifuku.
Or waiting a month for their newest game, Shihai no Kyoudan, they just dropped a trailer for it and it looks really good.
Thank you for information
where i can download chijoku no seifuku , i found link but file is corrupt when i extracted

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
where i can download chijoku no seifuku , i found link but file is corrupt when i extracted
i cant find any download link in that Bishop site. Is it just me or r those game not available for download ?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I have my own (pirated) copy since the game released, so I don't know. I usually torrent stuff though. 2DGF and gircelly are trusted uploaded, try finding a link by them, it should work. Also nyaa torrents has a torrent with all Bishop games, you can always try getting that one, just unmarking every other game in it.

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
what is the 7th, 10th 11th, 18th and 20th event in the diary?! I'v started over the game, to use the new mobile feature, as far as I know replayed all the scenes, but in these 5 rows are covered by stars...

update: only 7th and 18th rows, please...

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
what is the 7th, 10th 11th, 18th and 20th event in the diary?! I'v started over the game, to use the new mobile feature, as far as I know replayed all the scenes, but in these 5 rows are covered by stars...
wait wat ... what diary ? I thought i completed this game , but i did not see any diary with event count on it ? -_-

Reactions: MerlinUSA
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes