Username7

May 1, 2017
Housewives scene first corrupt D&B until you can't do family dinner anymore first then give housewives potions after they go full frontal go flirt with D&B. You know what here's a save all you have to do is hit flirt and as long as you don't keep corrupting the housewives it's repeatable

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Housewives scene first corrupt D&B until you can't do family dinner anymore first then give housewives potions after they go full frontal go flirt with D&B. You know what here's a save all you have to do is hit flirt and as long as you don't keep corrupting the housewives it's repeatable
I must have been going just one potion too far thinking it was up to the choice to give the men the potion, saying no there, and then going to flirt. That wasn't working for me but I had a save right before you "look around" that place, so I was able to follow what you said, thanks.

Unfortunately my completed events list is now spread out over two save files. XD

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if we will get any more previews this month. I hope he adds more Jenny scenes and maybe something with both her and Nicole as slaves.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes