kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
How can I get the park scene, with the two milfs and their kids?
After you first interacted with them, go to the Convenience Store. An event where you see the two kids fighting will happen at random. After this scene plays out (protagonist buys them ice cream), the moms will let their guard down. Then you can start corrupting the mothers (the kids are not corrupted).

yuuyuu

Jun 9, 2017
thx to you.
wait for the next update.
i like the girl in the store. Hope she will have move scenes in the next update.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Thx dude btw do you know how do i let principal daughter met with 3 housewives?
Depending on how far you've progressed you may have locked yourself out of it as I have I'm sure there is a way to force it but I'm to lazy to read the backlog to find it. If I remember right you have to make sure you haven't give the housewives the men potions before you corrupt Becky and Dana.

Reactions: CorruptingUrWife
Oct 17, 2017
Depending on how far you've progressed you may have locked yourself out of it as I have I'm sure there is a way to force it but I'm to lazy to read the backlog to find it. If I remember right you have to make sure you haven't give the housewives the men potions before you corrupt Becky and Dana.
Dayuum i already give them that shit I guess i locked myself huh still thx man for helping/responding

Username7

May 1, 2017
Dayuum i already give them that shit I guess i locked myself huh still thx man for helping/responding
No problem I've actually began working on a guide for this game as it's not as intuitive as it first was so the "It's to simple for a guide" response is kind of out of date at this point. Edit: Here's the guide it's far from the best but I think it covers the most FAQ's that pop up from time to time. Edit: Fixed typos.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I'm kind of a completionist when there's like a diary to show what you've done, and the event for Dana/Becky and the housewives just won't happen for me. I've tried restarting multiple times and corrupting D/B first and talking to the housewives but it just gets to a point where nothing else happens.

Has anyone done this and knows the actual steps to get it unlocked in my diary? XD

Oct 17, 2017
I'm kind of a completionist when there's like a diary to show what you've done, and the event for Dana/Becky and the housewives just won't happen for me. I've tried restarting multiple times and corrupting D/B first and talking to the housewives but it just gets to a point where nothing else happens.

Has anyone done this and knows the actual steps to get it unlocked in my diary? XD
Same I got stuck and yea nothing happens even you corrupt D/B first :/

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Same I got stuck and yea nothing happens even you corrupt D/B first :/
I'm still trying to figure out how to get this Diary that I keep hearing about/seeing. The only "book" I've been able to access shows nothing more than corruption levels for several (not all) of the female characters. There are colored tabs on the left, but they don't seem to do anything. And, yes, I'm using v0.95.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes