Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I can't seem to play the game. Whenever I start a new game, the screen turns completely black,

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
How many scenes are there with Heather ex-husband's girlfriend?
When Heather has 120 of corruption, there is a scene where she is introduced and then another where in the end Heather spits her in the face. But then she does not appear again, there are only 2 scenes with her at that level of corruption?

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
When Heather has 120 of corruption, there is a scene where she is introduced and then another where in the end Heather spits her in the face. But then she does not appear again, there are only 2 scenes with her at that level of corruption?
IRC there is one where the ex-husband comes in while you fuck his new gf while Heather is watching

Reactions: Creus
Oct 17, 2017
Feed potion to Heather go work repeat until she appears

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
This game up to now is perfect!!!
But the scenes are a bit messy, once we rise the corruption level, some scenes may be skipped to the scenes according to the current corruption level. Though we can modify the corruption level, making some requirements to go to the next scenes or let us hv a choice to go the next scene or not(when we go to the place trigger the scene, give us a choice to go the next scene, or even let us choose the scenes according to the corruption level we already had, level 4 can select specfic scene from level 1 to 4, sth like that)maybe better

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
what is patreon code please tell me i am playing on android cant do edit in that
Go to the upper right corner of the screen you are looking at right now, search the phrase (code) and check the box search this thread only, you'll find the answer.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes