wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
not working for me, I've just the choice "Look at the girls" "Look at the platform" "go out". Or I've forgot to do something before ?
I've gas potion.
not so sure. are the teachers and the director corrupted?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Check the computer, talk to the principal about the job, corrupt your ex teacher, at 75 you will be able to get the job, if not triggered you need to talk to her about it.
i did that and it still not working does it have an event that popup or when you just talk to her?

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
He update the characters by rotation. So you'll see new content in the playground when he'll come to this part.

The only issue with old save was when he changed the user interface (and still it could be avoided). The compressed version only change the size of the picture and don't affect the game itself. So you can play with the normal version, switch to the compressed one, then go back to the normal version, all this with the same save.
What is Ms. Simpson's class event scene in version 1.00?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What is Ms. Simpson's class event scene in version 1.00?
As far as I remember, there's no new scenes for her. The new scenes regard the principale (but only at school), the students (during the monday meeting and at the gym), the teachers when during the meeting, and PE teacher.

May 10, 2018
How corruption the girls in the school.
I'd tell you to search thread, but this forum really makes that a chore.
Corrupting the School;
  • First corrupt Mrs Simpson (Sorry not certain how far is needed, probably at least 75)
  • Surf Web on PC to find school job listing
  • Talk to Principal, then talk to Mrs Simpson to get the job
  • Corrupt Principal (105 is limit at this point)
  • Corrupt Teachers at staff meetings (School at morning) with gas potion
  • Corrupt Students at school assembly (Gym monday morning) with gas
  • Completely corrupt principal (can break 105 limit)
To see the student scenes just visit various locations around school, and at gym talk to PE teacher then select class participation.

Can you corrupt the store girl? Plz tell
Which? The Adult Shop cashier will show her breasts if buy some stuff. The Bar Hostess does same if you buy 10 drinks then flirt, and again with outfit change at 16 drinks.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes