capzap

Jun 23, 2018
Newbie here. Can someone please tell me ALL the females that you can titfuck in version 1.00(Lite).

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
The answer to those questions is the same : Use . It let you lower the corruption level, and so give you the ability to see some previously seen (or missed) scenes. It's a temporary lowering, the level will return at what it should be if you give a potion to the character, but it do what you search.
thanks for answering, i was thinking if you know the characters name, for example i can modify nicole corruption by using console command sex_of_nicole, so i was thinking what is aunties name on the code.
I seen your post and the really cool feature is how you can track each scene, nice going on there

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
thanks for answering, i was thinking if you know the characters name, for example i can modify nicole corruption by using console command sex_of_nicole, so i was thinking what is aunties name on the code.
I don't recommend to do that. Not to promote my mod, but the way the game works, directly changing the value can lead to some issues. A mod, whatever mine or one of the two others, is more reliable here since it should already take these issues in count and so let you cheat in a safe way.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Is MrC reading this threat? Any way to improve the chenglish? The grammar is starting to become pretty annoying, sorry.

capzap

Jun 23, 2018
how can I unlock Julia and the Twins???
I think early in the game, as you are about to go out, Jenny will stop you and tell you that your Aunt just moved to town and why don't you go and see her and then you will see her automatically.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I started again all the game and corrupt Megan, she is in level 45. I invited to Megan to the house, the next scene is Jenny in the kitchen table naked with cream in her body and Nicole next to her dressed like a slut. But thats no have sense because Nicole and Janny have 0 corruption level.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I started again all the game and corrupt Megan, she is in level 45. I invited to Megan to the house, the next scene is Jenny in the kitchen table naked with cream in her body and Nicole next to her dressed like a slut. But thats no have sense because Nicole and Janny have 0 corruption level.
Yeah, it's an error in the code.
You have a scene if Megan is level 1 and both Jenny and Nicole are at least of the level 1. You have another scene if Megan, Jenny or Nicole is strictly at level 2, whatever the level of the other(s). And you have the default scene, which is supposed to be the scene when Megan, Jenny and Nicole are both over the level 2... but like it's the default scene, it also happen when Megan is level 1, and Jenny or Nicole still level 0, and when neither Megan, Jenny nor Nicole are at level 2, whatever their level is lower or higher.
It's the case for almost all the scenes that imply more than one character. The most obvious one is when you go into the living room. Instead of an empty living room, you get the common scene with Jenny and Nicole that you can have in the morning. In a similar way, the fact that Nicole is supposed to be at school only apply for her bedroom, she can be found in all the other rooms of the house.

Reactions: Luckzor

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
The answer to those questions is the same : Use . It let you lower the corruption level, and so give you the ability to see some previously seen (or missed) scenes. It's a temporary lowering, the level will return at what it should be if you give a potion to the character, but it do what you search.

And the answer to those ones is also the same: It's the version 1.0, but the game is far to be completed.
More precisely, the maximal level of corruption is 5, then come the slave level. But there isn't a single character which have reach its maximal level. Jenny (the mother), is the more advanced character and the only one with some scenes for the slave level. Still effectively the scenes goes from a maximal level of 2 (the encounter when you leave the house in the morning) to slave (the scenes in the toilet and in her bedroom).
As for the slaves, actually only Jenny and Nicole (the sister) can be enslaved. And the order is said by the game. If you try to enslave Nicole before enslaving Jenny, you got a dialog line telling you that the mother must be enslaved first.
I use your mod but i only know how to reset the levels for the main characters, i don't know how to reverse the level of the ladies in the residential area.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I use your mod but i only know how to reset the levels for the main characters, i don't know how to reverse the level of the ladies in the residential area.
Because it only works for the mains characters ; for me the question talked about changing Dana&Becky level, sorry if I misunderstood. It's not totally impossible to make it works with secondary characters, but there's less constancy in the way their level is expressed, so it need more works from my side.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes