spinoff

May 12, 2018
Th
I'd tell you to search thread, but this forum really makes that a chore.
Corrupting the School;
  • First corrupt Mrs Simpson (Sorry not certain how far is needed, probably at least 75)
  • Surf Web on PC to find school job listing
  • Talk to Principal, then talk to Mrs Simpson to get the job
  • Corrupt Principal (105 is limit at this point)
  • Corrupt Teachers at staff meetings (School at morning) with gas potion
  • Corrupt Students at school assembly (Gym monday morning) with gas
  • Completely corrupt principal (can break 105 limit)
To see the student scenes just visit various locations around school, and at gym talk to PE teacher then select class participation.

Which? The Adult Shop cashier will show her breasts if buy some stuff. The Bar Hostess does same if you buy 10 drinks then flirt, and again with outfit change at 16 drinks.
The store in which you can't buy anything.is that girl just extra or can you corrupt her as well.I also wanna know does dana and Becky have any scenes it says I have to let them meet the three girls from the area.

Reactions: kasabo

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Are there any other games with this much content.This is one of the best I have played didn't know 3d game will be this good I like this better than roguelike evolution now

Reactions: IceBearApproves

hi_frenz

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for such a nice game MrC and community ;) Wondering if anyone could help with this...i managed to get myself more money using the shift+O to bring up the console. However it does not seem to work with v1.00. Could anyone help with this? thanks!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for such a nice game MrC and community ;) Wondering if anyone could help with this...i managed to get myself more money using the shift+O to bring up the console. However it does not seem to work with v1.00. Could anyone help with this? thanks!
Er... There's absolutely no reason that it don't work with the new version ; nothing have changed in the code regarding the money.
Or do you mean that it's the console itself which don't seem to work, because you can't quit it ? If it's this, it's normal and started with the 0.95 version. You need to use the right button of the mouse to quit the console, escape key don't works anymore.

May 10, 2018
The store in which you can't buy anything.is that girl just extra or can you corrupt her as well.I also wanna know does dana and Becky have any scenes it says I have to let them meet the three girls from the area.
Hah, I wasn't even aware of her. Just went and did it now, unfortunately there's only one real scene.
Alice at the 7/11
  • Random Encounter outside 7/11, return dropped key
  • Alice can now be found at 7/11 during evening
  • Go to counter
  • Look around store and help her, repeat it (6 times total)
  • Go to counter & ask on date (new option), spike her drink (do this twice)
  • Help her again to see a scene

Regarding Dana & Becky, I personally missed that scene too, but apparently the key is to NOT corrupt the three housewives before them. Hopefully a future update may fix that, though for now can probably get it by using console (I believe 'level_of_women' is the var for the housewives corruption).

Reactions: IceBearApproves

hi_frenz

Mar 10, 2018
Er... There's absolutely no reason that it don't work with the new version ; nothing have changed in the code regarding the money.
Or do you mean that it's the console itself which don't seem to work, because you can't quit it ? If it's this, it's normal and started with the 0.95 version. You need to use the right button of the mouse to quit the console, escape key don't works anymore.
Hi Anne, thanks for the response. I have 0.75, 0.85 and now 1.0. I've just tested on 0.75 and the console comes up. However this does not work for 0.85 or 1.0. Do i need to do any other thing or change\modify files to enable this?

Reactions: Zenx7

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi Anne, thanks for the response. I have 0.75, 0.85 and now 1.0. I've just tested on 0.75 and the console comes up. However this does not work for 0.85 or 1.0. Do i need to do any other thing or change\modify files to enable this?
Alright. Well, in fact enabling the console is the first thing I do even if not needed, so I didn't noticed this change. If you're on Windows, just use . Else take a look at this .

May 19, 2018
I saw a scene at the c-store where i looked around and saw a girl pass by and drop her keys and gave it to her. Is that it for this version or is there more cuz i tried going there almosf every day and didnt meet her again

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I saw a scene at the c-store where i looked around and saw a girl pass by and drop her keys and gave it to her. Is that it for this version or is there more cuz i tried going there almosf every day and didnt meet her again
The answer was, kind of, gave less than one hour ago. It's the clerk of the C-Store and once you have the scene with the key you'll meet her inside the C-Store.

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
For the Dana & Becky & neighborhood women scene you need the neighborhood women to be still wearing their normal clothes, not the slut clothes. If you've corrupted them enough that they've changed outfits you've gone too far. Dana and Becky should be as corrupted as they can be to get the flirt option.
Can we change corruption level of those auntie?

StepRightUp

Jun 18, 2018
What is the max level of corruption because I wanted mom to be my slave and how to corrupt principal.last scene I saw she punish two girls.

Zenx7

Jun 24, 2018
i need some tips in the part (make her my slave) i need their order to finish the game thank you

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Can we change corruption level of those auntie?
Requires the ability to delete saved scenes.
The answer to those questions is the same : Use . It let you lower the corruption level, and so give you the ability to see some previously seen (or missed) scenes. It's a temporary lowering, the level will return at what it should be if you give a potion to the character, but it do what you search.

What is the max level of corruption because I wanted mom to be my slave and how to corrupt principal.last scene I saw she punish two girls.
i need some tips in the part (make her my slave) i need their order to finish the game thank you
And the answer to those ones is also the same: It's the version 1.0, but the game is far to be completed.
More precisely, the maximal level of corruption is 5, then come the slave level. But there isn't a single character which have reach its maximal level. Jenny (the mother), is the more advanced character and the only one with some scenes for the slave level. Still effectively the scenes goes from a maximal level of 2 (the encounter when you leave the house in the morning) to slave (the scenes in the toilet and in her bedroom).
As for the slaves, actually only Jenny and Nicole (the sister) can be enslaved. And the order is said by the game. If you try to enslave Nicole before enslaving Jenny, you got a dialog line telling you that the mother must be enslaved first.

hi_frenz

Mar 10, 2018
Alright. Well, in fact enabling the console is the first thing I do even if not needed, so I didn't noticed this change. If you're on Windows, just use . Else take a look at this .
Thanks for your help! :)

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
Does it add anything or any new scenes to raise corruption levels past where the no new scenes message comes up? Mom & sis at level 210 when they can be made slaves. All the rest at 120 for version 1.00.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't raise the corruption in school enough for fucking the principal and the participation even with the gym teacher.
No matter how often I go to the gym, there's never an option anymore to use a gas potion.

Zenx7

Jun 24, 2018
Maybe I'm not smart but why Mr.C does not add bathroom details to the game?
Toilet too small to be shared

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes