Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
saves from 1.0 work well?
i have a full route with
Mom (Jenny), Sis(Nicole), and Heather...
I loss some content on 1.05?

ty all

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So the phone is gone in the new versions which i didnt play. May i ask someone how to invite the women home again? Or is that feature completely gone?

Edit: Forget i asked restarted the game and got a new interface. Didnt know old saves dont work again ^^

Jun 20, 2017
Alright Tech issue incoming,
So whenever I load up the game, it brings me to this screen with a bunch of boxes and an 'X' and "Quit". I understand this is a problem but what is the fix? Redownloading or is something wrong with my driver?
Thanks in advance.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
As someone with a mind control fetish I would love to try this game but the breasts scare me, are they all so "scary" ?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to corrupt students?
It has to be possible now that there are several new school events but for the life of me I can't seem to find the triggers for any of new stuff.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to corrupt students?
It has to be possible now that there are several new school events but for the life of me I can't seem to find the triggers for any of new stuff.
You go to the gym on Monday mornings and use the gas potion.

how do i get the two milfs at the park?
You play Hide and Seek with their daughters. But you can only go so far as it is still in development

Reactions: Hybris
Apr 21, 2018
Anybody knows how to access slave Jenny and slave Nicole's individual out scenes? I can get the out scene for both but cannot figure out how to do it for just one of them.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes