capzap

Jun 23, 2018
OK, stupid question, and sorry if it has been asked before. Is there a way to continue in ver. 1.05 from where I left off in ver. 1.00 without having to start from the beginning again? Thanx.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Honestly, this game will not have a definite walkthrough as some scenes are random chance base (unless someone calculated every entry pacing). Like Jenny and Nicole Leave House scene or Heather story scene .

The only ones needing

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
where are the save files stored? all my old ones are popping up even after i delete the game....its creepy af lol

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
When I used a old save the phone button disappeared. Just restarted the game and it was back
Did you re-save or did it just reappear? Tried saving a new save from the old and just re-starting and neither seem to be restoring the phone.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
This phone problem seems related to not reading the new phone system isn't compatible with older saves.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
If its not too much trouble can some please upload a new save with the new phone system & stuff starting from v1.05
Old save works with better experiance mod so i would recomend using it.
Also with mod you can choose what "random" scene you get instead it being random like in regular game.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I need one save just one that is from the start of the new version because I lost mine and dont feel like playing again can anyone help thanks

GeraldKun

May 29, 2018
hey guys i know this might sound irrelative but, can any body share a link for the android version of corruption 1.5 ?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to corrupt students?
It has to be possible now that there are several new school events but for the life of me I can't seem to find the triggers for any of new stuff.
Go to the school every monday morning, and take gas potion with you :biggrin:

pegasus14

Nov 12, 2017
someboy got his/her hands on the mac version? according to patreon there should be one but i wasn't able to find it anywhere..

Scorpion69

Jun 28, 2018
Hey, guys. Please help me with Megan's husband, what need to do with him (to be close enough) to talk in park in night?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes