Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Does any one know how to make yourself a teacher? I have been trying everything I can think off but since the new UI update i had to start a new game and now im lost

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
I've seen all the new scene of this version, but the out scene of mom, sis and together didn't change, i can't see the slave out scenes. Did i miss something??

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I liked this game...but the lasts uptades are really bad...and this one is very shrot and bad...i was looking faward about dana&becky scene but there are really bad...i aspected somthing fun with them not to go visit the girls outside and then the dinner with familly is bad to.this is my opinion atleast.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
And about the girls being freuse i hope will not happen at least only if you want that...the ideea about this game I was thinking is to make all the girls your slaves not to be use by other guys no, afterall you steal the girls from other guys so what will be the point to steal women from other guys just to get fucked by other guys at the same time...this is really stupid no?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
What's the big fucking deal ? The guy can fuck anything that moves but the women shouldn't be allowed to ? What kind of bullshit caveman mentality is that ?
I think you miss the point mate... the potion you give the girls is to make them do wathever you want...so if you want them to fuck other guys is ok but they would not fuck other guys if you dont tell them to...I for 1 i dont want my girls to fuck other guys just me no?i want a harem of hot girls wath is wrong with that?if you want your girls to go and fuck other guys that is good to but i think this choice should be left to the player not the dev. If you make a girls a slave then menas she would live just for you...so a slave will not go out to fuck strangers if you as her master will not say to her to do that no?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
But for what I see the girls you corrupt with the potion they dont go fuck other guys so i dont know way some people say if you can just keep the girls to yourself...only the gaz potion you use on train and in school is seems is just coruption people and not make them your personal salves...

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
Hello!
If i already have the aunties dosed, can you please tell me how to reduce their corruption to get past "It would be nice if i let them meet the three aunties in the residential area" thing with dana&becky?

PinkPotato

Feb 12, 2018
Guys! Quick question.

How do you increase the corruption of the girls in school. I mean I got the teachers and the principal corrupted. But it won't let me use the next potion on the principal until I corrupt the girls at school.

Thanks!

May 31, 2018
Hello!
If i already have the aunties dosed, can you please tell me how to reduce their corruption to get past "It would be nice if i let them meet the three aunties in the residential area" thing with dana&becky?
It seems like no way you can do that, some kind of bugs I think, the only way is play it again but I think it's not worth it because nothing happen after that, maybe next update.

Reactions: Rewq111
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes