applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Giving something a name doesn't explain the crappy mentality behind it
How is it a crappy mentality? Do you like the idea of having your wife being fucked by another man? Sure this is an extreme version of that, but it's somewhere along that lines. The girls you corrupt in this game is supposed to be your girlfriends. Even Heather acknowledge and call MC his new boyfriend.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Guys! Quick question.

How do you increase the corruption of the girls in school. I mean I got the teachers and the principal corrupted. But it won't let me use the next potion on the principal until I corrupt the girls at school.

Thanks!
Go to the gymnasium on monday mornings , there will be a school assembly . use the gas on them . Do this every monday morning

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
How is it a crappy mentality? Do you like the idea of having your wife being fucked by another man? Sure this is an extreme version of that, but it's somewhere along that lines. The girls you corrupt in this game is supposed to be your girlfriends. Even Heather acknowledge and call MC his new boyfriend.
And that's my point exactly, why is it okay for a guy to fuck anyone he likes but when a woman does it it's not okay ? A woman is a human being too, denying them the same rights you have just because of their gender is utter bullshit.

P.S. If I had a wife I wouldn't mind at all. Not because it's a fetish or anything but because she should be free to do so.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Ok my last two cents on this. I only see it as NTR if the sex has an emotional effect on the MC note MC not the player if it doesn't as is the case (the implied case at that) than it's not NTR. Again I really don't understand why this topic has to keep popping up in almost every thread. Again I can respect the fact that some games aren't for everyone but I find it ridiculous that the mere implication of another dick in a video game is enough to trigger some people so much.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Help me out here guys; NTR isn't for everyone. No one is saying you have to like it if you don't, and if you do like it, that's fine too.

Can we please agree to disagree in a civil manner so I don't have to do a bunch of moderator stuffs?

Pretty please with tiddies on top? :)

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
Help me out here guys; NTR isn't for everyone. No one is saying you have to like it if you don't, and if you do like it, that's fine too.

Can we please agree to disagree in a civil manner so I don't have to do a bunch of moderator stuffs?

Pretty please with tiddies on top? :)
HOW DARE YOU, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!
I thought it was titties? what is this tiddies of which you speak? Even Grammarly agrees with me.

NTR isn't a popular fetish. The way I'm seeing this game is he's corrupting the girls, they blindly love him. The only way the girls would want to touch another male is if he wanted them to. They are making that choice they are corrupted to not want other dick just like the other males are corrupted to not care.
Also this is flat out the creators choice.
I know I've bitched on this forum about the choice the creator made but that's my problem. I will point out what I complained about hasn't gotten worse.
I know if I was in a relationship I wouldn't want them spreading their legs behind my back.

If you want a game where other men interact with your conquests check out The Twist there's some in there. Its a choice in that game.

Edit
are tiddies the saggy version of titties?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
HOW DARE YOU, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!
I thought it was titties? what is this tiddies of which you speak? Even Grammarly agrees with me.

NTR isn't a popular fetish. The way I'm seeing this game is he's corrupting the girls, they blindly love him. The only way the girls would want to touch another male is if he wanted them to. They are making that choice they are corrupted to not want other dick just like the other males are corrupted to not care.
Also this is flat out the creators choice.
I know I've bitched on this forum about the choice the creator made but that's my problem. I will point out what I complained about hasn't gotten worse.
I know if I was in a relationship I wouldn't want them spreading their legs behind my back.

You want some cucking, go play The Twist there's some in there. Its a choice in that game.
You realize you're still doing exactly what I asked to stop, right?

Bokken

Jun 14, 2017
You realize you're still doing exactly what I asked to stop, right?
Nope, I'm missing it I guess. I was trying to say the girls being with other guys is an option they just aren't doing it because they are way too into the MC.
I suppose the cucking comment was more argumentive then matter-a-fact? I changed it to be less an ass I think.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nope, I'm missing it I guess. I was trying to say the girls being with other guys is an option the just aren't doing it because they are a way to into the MC.
I suppose the cucking comment was more argumentive then matter-a-fact? I changed it to be less an ass I think.
Thanks - I appreciate it.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Tonesomja

Apr 21, 2018
I need help. How can i corrupt school girls ? Can i even corrupt them ? I cant give principal next potion because girls in school are too "pure"...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes