TattooCreature

Jun 2, 2017
In a previous version, I had a cheat in the computer menu that let me get so and so amount of money, and so and so amount of potions. I got to keep what I cheated in, but the cheat menu itself is gone. It was in the bonus folder and it isn't the 1546 cheat either.

U

User_51567

Haven't touched the last couple updates but according to the messages above you are whoring out the the female chars ?(mother and sis?).
Well shit.... if that's the case then it's going to be goodbye game.

And this thread should be updated with a NTR tag..

Thought that the focus of this game was going to be that you could have all the woman for yourself...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
is there a way to stop others from having sex with the women you corrupt?
There's sex scenes without the MC? the only ones I've seen close to it is the one in the shop with the maid costume which is more stripping and the one with the teacher flirt scene but for that one its just implied no actual sex is shown

Reactions: User_51567

Scorpion69

Jun 28, 2018
are there any additional scenes between heather and

level up jenny and nicole corruption until 120, go to living room and go to spa
I have 315 lvl with Jenny and 150 with Nicole, but when i go to living room they appear there only for tv watching or scene of supper(

carreraa

Jun 10, 2017
Haven't touched the last couple updates but according to the messages above you are whoring out the the female chars ?(mother and sis?).

Thought that the focus of this game was going to be that you could have all the woman for yourself...
1. Its your mother and sister they are suppose to fuck other people that are not you that is not NTR.
2. YOU are whoring them out. So how would that be NTR even if they werent your family in the first place.
3. Games where 1 person fucks everyone are boring as shit. Get old after the first 5 people.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
1. Its your mother and sister they are suppose to fuck other people that are not you that is not NTR.
2. YOU are whoring them out. So how would that be NTR even if they werent your family in the first place.
3. Games where 1 person fucks everyone are boring as shit. Get old after the first 5 people.
Is there any sex scene without the MC in it? Most things that involve guys besides the Mc are more an exhibitionism kind of thing

Reactions: Username7

Username7

May 1, 2017

Ok there's a lot to unpack here first I can understand that this game might not be for you anymore and I can respect that. But it's never shown that the MC's whoring them it's implied. Two this game is about corruption it's the title the MC's not wooing them and making them love him he's stripping them of their moral fiber turning them into depraved sluts who don't give a shit about who they fuck. Three the only NTR in this game is what the MC does to every other male in the game 10 of these women have a partner that you're either druging or cucking,

Reactions: bosa43

Eli29

Sep 7, 2017
Hi everyone ! I have a problem, I can't corrupt the principal. i do it in last save and i lose it.. so I've 345 with Miss Simpson and i don't have recommandation, do you have any answer ? Thanks !

May 31, 2018
Hi everyone ! I have a problem, I can't corrupt the principal. i do it in last save and i lose it.. so I've 345 with Miss Simpson and i don't have recommandation, do you have any answer ? Thanks !
Back to home and searching job on internet (use the computer) then talk to Miss Simpson.

Reactions: Marty McLean

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
This game is so stupid and ridiculous that it's fun to play, the only thing I would like is that there was an option to corrupt the girls only for the MC and not necessarily turn them into freeuse

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
This game is so stupid and ridiculous that it's fun to play, the only thing I would like is that there was an option to corrupt the girls only for the MC and not necessarily turn them into freeuse
people keep saying that, but I still can't find anything that is more than just the girls doing some exhibition

Reactions: bosa43

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
people keep saying that, but I still can't find anything that is more than just the girls doing some exhibition
Well these are some of the things that make me assume that they are freeuse even if you do not see it in the game
- the teacher sends you pictures of her with other guys
- if you corrupt the students and then the visitors in the bathroom, mc tells them that they should always be clean in case any man wants to use them
- in the second event to corrupt students mc gives a prize to one of them because the principal found her having sex with a guy in the bathroom
- When you turn them into slaves they are in the sanctuary with the other masters there is even an option that says you can have fun with the other slaves but it is not developed

Reactions: cib64
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes