BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
"And that's my point exactly, why is it okay for a guy to fuck anyone he likes but when a woman does it it's not okay ? A woman is a human being too, denying them the same rights you have just because of their gender is utter bullshit."

this games main goal is what the title of the game says "Corruption"
If you corrupt a woman and tell her that she is yours now. then no other man can fuck her, without your permission.
but in the Mc's sister view he was told by her brother to do something lewd (as i remember) so she was doing something like her brother told to.
same as Mrs.Simpson there are things happened when she's talking with the Mc's, so that's why she was interracting with the male student.
also the students they were corrupted by telling them things that happen on the story. so that's why they are acting that way.
If you corrupt a woman in this game, they will blindly follow you.
these game has no freewill (in terms of what they are told to when they got corrupted) for a corrupted woman if you think about it. and of course the only free will they have is the things that don't involve around the corruption time, and as human being whose turned on.

"If I had a wife I wouldn't mind at all. Not because it's a fetish or anything but because she should be free to do so "

Man or Woman if that person truly love their partner. They would not allow their partner to have sex with someone else. anyone found out that their partner is cheating ? anyone would get mad.
and you ? you're gonna be okay with it ? If that person would become your wife, you should not marry her at all, if you knew she should fuck somebody else, Marriage is not a game. its a fucking commitment.
Commitment is equals to LOVE, PASSION, AND LOYALTY and it comes from both sides!
whoever cheat between you and your future partner. tell yourself and her that you should not be married at all. and you two just play games with each other.
Did not read your post and don't care about it. But a mod did ask politely that the subject be dropped.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Did not read your post and don't care about it. But a mod did ask politely that the subject be dropped.
well, its okay. but i already got to see the answers what i am looking for.
and i know that, before i commented i did read the new post when i opened this thread, i just felt to answer to people who are being PC and the shitty SJW

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes