Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
go to the school gym every morning to corrupt the students
Thanx for that advice I to was wondering how you can corrupt the students I have tried this and all I can do is either talk to the gym teacher or watch them play volleyball

thuong

Jun 5, 2018
Some tips for newbie :D
- This game was like: get money, buy potion, using on girl, then enjoy! :D
- you can get money by working on computer, work at coffe shop every morning (not saturday and sunday), later on you can work as teacher at school
- This game is not hard, every choice have different scence, so try out all the choice every lv of corruption if you want to enjoy the game :v. For examble: jenny/mom at lv 2 corruption kissing scence is different with lv1 corruption kissing.
- There are 3 kind of potion: ordinary potion for woman, potion for man ( this potion makes the man think everything you do is normal, not gay here :D) using on your uncle and 3 man at president area, and gas-potion uses for crowd : at school, at police, at church, at subway.
- use phone call to get more interesting scene :D

Reactions: Ty Webb and caleban

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone help me with : what is the 1 event and the 10 event in the event list I cant seem to find them thanks

thuong

Jun 5, 2018
How do you get rid of the kids in the playground to be with mom's
look around c-store you might see two kids (if not come back another time) treat them ice cream, then later on they will change attitude to you. play hide and seek with them, everytime you found them, you will have chance to potion them :V

thuong

Jun 5, 2018
Some tips for newbie 2
- mom and sis: just treat them potion and enjoy. Nothing special here.
- megan (neighbor) and her daughter emily: also feed them potion, emily is at hospital.
- julia and twin:
when your mom corruption at lv2, and when you get out your house she will tell you your aunt is at uptown. visit them. Feed julia potion normally. you look around julia's room when she's not there you will found a key. when her husband comeback. Visit them with husband at yard, you will have chance to feed him a men's potion.
Get in to bar near aunt'house at night, look around, you will see some guys harrasment one of twins. kick their ass :V she will change attitude to you. Visit twins' room, you can feed them potion now :V
- Heather: get out your house, go to work everymorning (unless saturday and sunday) you will meet healther here, feed her potion. when she is 120 corruption, choose option "there're someone else", you will see the husband with his lover, netori her :evilsmile::evilsmile:.
- Ms. Simpson and nun maria: just feed them potion and enjoy :closedeyesmile:
- Principal: comeback to your room, open your computer, surf the internet, you will see the school recuitment. Come to principal'room, she will not hire you. at this time if ms simpson is over 75, ask her for help. Then you will be a teacher:rolleyes: After this you can corrupt principal.
- at school: every monday's morning, at gym, will have a meeting, using gas-potion here.
Go to principal's office, choose staff meeting to corrupt the teachers :extremelyhappy:
- Dana and becky: when you corrupt principal high enough she will take you to her home. dana will see you and principal have fun and angry with you every time you come to her house. This time, look around president area at night, you will see a rapist, save a girl, that's dana. Then you can corrupt her and her daughter becky now :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:
- Michelle: meet her at police and corrupt her, follow the story line you can copprut her captain and use gas-potion to the girls at jail.
- At playground: look around C-store, you might see two kids ( if not comeback another time), treat them ice cream. They will change attitude with you, come to playground and play hide and seek with them, everytime you found them you will have chance to feed them potion.
- Alice: Look around C-store, you will see a girl in uniform drop a key, take it to her. She works in store in the afternoon. Try to help her arrange things on shelf. re-done it many time (i'm not sure 6 or 8 times), you'll have chane ask her a date after work. then pour a potion in her coffee here.
- At hospital: after corrupt Emlily to 165 you will see the doctor scold her, then emlily will help you make a appointment. Come to front dest talk to the girl. she will let you meet the doctor. then you can meet the doctor every tuesday and thursday. feed her potion when meet her :D. Then Go to louge to feed the nurses the potion.
- You can use gas-potion in subway. the girl at adult shop will show you her breast after you buy something. The bar hotess will show her breast after sometimes drinking and changing her clother after sometimes next and also corrupt the 3 aunt at president area
:FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea:

U

User_346749

What a great game. So much fun! 200 days to get all things done without using money cheat.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
- you can get money by working on computer, work at coffe shop every morning (not saturday and sunday), later on you can work as teacher at school
:D
You can work at the cafe on weekends once both the sister and mom are corrupted enough and you have bought the maid outfits.

Reactions: thuong

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
look around c-store you might see two kids (if not come back another time) treat them ice cream, then later on they will change attitude to you. play hide and seek with them, everytime you found them, you will have chance to potion them :V
Thanx

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone know the new money bonus cheat i really for the 1.05 ver. I really don't want to go through all that work again.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Wow, so much work with that game.

I'm really impressed by the amount of scene ...

... and a bit disapointed at the end of a path :p

Reactions: RipHunt

alson

Jun 23, 2017
how can take photo with megan at adult shop(shop staff said i do not know who you are,shooting is not allowed here)

May 31, 2018
Hi, How can we corrupt girls in the school ?
I try every choice at every moment of the day but that unlock nothing.
Thank you
Each monday morning in the school hall, use gas-potion then come back later.

//Is this version fix the bug Dana & Becky with 3 neighbor?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes