May 31, 2018
yep but when Im corrupting the grandma I cant continue cause I need to corrupt the girls in school so I dont know how to corrupt them
It is different route I think...If you want to corrupt students, go to SCHOOL GYM in MONDAY MORNING then use the gas potion till unlock the scene with the principal in school hall.

For principal family, give mother and daughter potion (morning, day) till they change clothes then come to dinner (evening) after several times you will unlock all scenes.

Reactions: gasaga

gasaga

Jun 12, 2018
It is different route I think...If you want to corrupt students, go to SCHOOL GYM in MONDAY MORNING then use the gas potion till unlock the scene with the principal in school hall.

For principal family, give mother and daughter potion (morning, day) till they change clothes then come to dinner (evening) after several times you will unlock all scenes.
ty very much ^^!!

Reactions: 09110212

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
To Mr.C:

You probably won't read this post, but I gotta say, I adore the game. Got a couple of scenario/characters suggestions off off the top of my head, though it's not like you're running out of creative juices ;):

- Corrupting a rising celebrity, and her fangirls.
- Stealing your childhood friend who recently moved back to hometown and just married.
- Turning a pair of lesbian couple straight.
- Group of feminists women who hate men
- Female athletes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
To Mr.C:

You probably won't read this post, but I gotta say, I adore the game. Got a couple of scenario/characters suggestions off off the top of my head, though it's not like you're running out of creative juices ;):

- Corrupting a rising celebrity, and her fangirls.
- Stealing your childhood friend who recently moved back to hometown and just married.
- Turning a pair of lesbian couple straight.
- Group of feminists women who hate men
- Female athletes
I doubt he will read on a piracy site, so become a patreon.

May 31, 2018
For me the school route is the most interesting. There are connection between characters which give many good scenes.
I don't think game need more characters, if author can "connect" other characters together there will be much potential to do. Like Police girls and girls in coffee shop (your workplace), sister in church, mothers in parks....They are just "one time grind" characters when you opened all scenes you will completely forget about them.

Reactions: fanboi

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els dislike the way the slave crossover was handled? as soon as the mom and sis turn into slaves they become just shells with none of their old characterization not to mention you can't do the old interactions with them.

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I've really enjoyed the reverse-NTR (or "cucking" others) content in the game, but since there is no corresponding tag attached to this game, that would indicate this kind of genre, I was hoping someone could recommend me similar games, please.

May 31, 2018
Hey ,how to corrupt dr ann and nurse ?
Completely corrupt Anna first, for the doctor talk to the receptionist and choose the second choice (meet doctor or something like that). Keep trying to meet her and go through all places hospital, it is easy but remember Anna is the key, after you complete corrupt Anna, her action will effect others.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have same problem, enter gym first thing monday and is says Look at platform , look at girls, go out. on 2nd monday trying this and nothing changes. Got ms. Simpson done already and worked out in gym.. but teachers arn't corrupt yet.
Any ideas? Thanks
Also tryed Hall.. etc of school monday after monday lol
Hold staff meetings

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Maybe it's a new bug, I don't have button for use a gas-potion.
In the School Hall on Monday Morning, I only have :
- Look Arround
- Go to Toilet
- Go up to the rooftop -> Look Arround
-> Go Out
- Go to Entrance
U use it at the gym and staff meeting in school....might be once or twice in principle office....cant remember

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
I'd fully spell check this game just so it would look playable I legit almost gave up when he said "feel her as a woman" instead of see her in the damn intro

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
V1.05 yet he hasn't asked anyone to help him brush up the dialog which would legit take 3 hours tops if you did it in person

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
"And I think she is sometimes wearing sexy clothes is she ......is sheshe try to twist a young man?" Could have easily been " Damn the way she walks around, I'm sure she wears the kinky shit on purpose, perhaps to corrupt or lure a wayward virgin? haha I wish." With literally minimal effort...

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes