AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Grraaa!
Doh! - Nuts! - yum....Donuts!
Still the same. The Mon. morn [or anytime] staff meet just gives me the "end of version tag". All my girls are at 150 corruption, Uncle at 2. Is there a specific corruption level for the event? I think I've gone too far to trigger it.
THX for the help KunyaSobe

EDIT- Just tried old saves w/ lower corruption values. Still not triggering. Might have to start a new game, which is totally OK.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Grraaa!
Doh! - Nuts! - yum....Donuts!
Still the same. The Mon. morn [or anytime] staff meet just gives me the "end of version tag". All my girls are at 150 corruption, Uncle at 2. Is there a specific corruption level for the event? I think I've gone too far to trigger it.
THX for the help KunyaSobe
So, just to make sure we are on the same page, are you going ahead and clicking on the Hall first thing Monday morning to trigger the assembly event? You get the assembly that way, not by triggering a staff meeting.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Urrrg!
Tried the hall as per....still not triggering [tried various saves at various corruption levels]....Sigh....
Don't know why I can't get it, I've done it before with past playthroughs.
Something in my brain tells me I have to talk to someone first [Nicole?] about the schoolgirls outfits before the event but I don't remember [might have been a different game]
WELP! New game time I guess...

THX again!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Speaking of slaves, which girls are you guys looking forward the most to see enslaved? I personally can't wait to see Megan and Emily. I'm also curious to see how the Hospital and School will be like once everyone there is enslaved.
Mrs. Principal :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: kzk0987

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Urrrg!
Tried the hall as per....still not triggering [tried various saves at various corruption levels]....Sigh....
Don't know why I can't get it, I've done it before with past playthroughs.
Something in my brain tells me I have to talk to someone first [Nicole?] about the schoolgirls outfits before the event but I don't remember [might have been a different game]
WELP! New game time I guess...

THX again!
Make sure u go FIRST THING IN MORNING. Go right there. Dont make side trips or check out other rooms in house. Go right to gym and it'll work.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Aggh! The GYM!
[Bleeding forehead from smacking it onto my desk multiple times squared]
Now I just feel like the fool...

Thank you...

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So many mods, and all of them looks almost the same. Which should I use?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes