KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
I guess I'll never understand how can anyone be turned on by something so out of proportion as these boobs.
I'm there with you. I personally get turned off by the character models like Megan's. It's not only the massive boobs themselves but also the tendency for Honey Select to add 3 inch long nipples on top of those things. Yet, I can't really complain too badly since Mr.C has done well to make a diverse range of characters (and boob sizes). I fully understand that Megan may end up being perfect for the tastes of other players.

Reactions: zenllen

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to ask, usually i always use the nopy link when downloading the games, because that site for some reason always give me the fastest download speed, but today when i tried to download from the site, i got a warning from my antivirus (im using avira) that the site is infected by malware. can anyone share their experience with this issue? thanks in advance

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Dear uploader i dowload this game but i hear no sound please update me rather this game have or not???

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is the 1.05 version of Corruption available in Android yet??
If yes pls share link( not mega it doesn't work)
This Android port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Just want a mod to change my money....thats it. Nothing intrusive on the programmers coding. Any suggestions which one?

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Games like this aren't usually made with an exact end date in mind. Since most of the major mechanics are in place, you can think of the game as episodic: adding new content on a monthly basis. The game itself will most likely not be finished until Mr.C is ready to put 100% of his time and effort into the new project. That may not be for a while.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Enable the console and use a console command then.
Check the op.
Didnt want to dig around in 00console and change it.....however nobody suggested which one so i did edit it around 10am this morning ;)

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
The internet mod isn't very invasive. It's not much more than a fancy menu interface that changes console values for you but only the ones you specify.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The internet mod isn't very invasive. It's not much more than a fancy menu interface that changes console values for you but only the ones you specify.
Thanks. Already edited the console. Just, sometimes trying to find that 1 portion of a line in there to change can be tedious. Was feeling lazy last night.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the school girls corrupted ?
That's actually a much more complicated question than you possibly realize. First of all, the student's corruption arc has just started so there isn't anyway to get them to full corruption yet. If your question is how to start them on their way by gassing them, you do that in the gym first thing Monday morning if you have the principal and teachers to a high enough corruption level.

Reactions: akd420

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone know when next update after V1.05 will be?
it's generally the 15th of every month, though I'm not sure how that is going to work now that the maker seems to be working on a second game on the side (I think that was this developer; they're starting to blur together)

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes