Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Mr.C could easily do a second city within the same game by using the subway. That would allow for a fresh reset of setting without needing to stop the momentum that Corruption currently has. All of this discussion may be moot, however, if Mr.C diverts his attention to the new game which, to my chagrin, looks like it is moving away from all of the things that I love the most about Corruption.
He had already said that he would expand the city into two maps.

Jun 10, 2018
Only just heard of this game and now I hear that the developer is starting a new one? I can only hope they don't abandon all development after coming so far :(

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
its good new players are discovering this game ...

the game was fun and hilarious at the start - mainly the part where one character was more corrupt than the other. Mr C did an awesome job to capture those reactions. But that was done only once with the mom daughter home video scene ages ago.
ATM every character is corrupted so its kind of - get a bit more corrupted and pose. Kinda monotonous after awhile.

This game could have used like a corruption deplete mechanism or characters corrupting other characters.
There are far better story driving games out there. But there is something about this game that keeps bringing you back - like you need another hit.
All the best with Mr C's Lust village - I hope its not a similar setting like Corruption.
Anyway we can all expect a lot of
"ITS UNDER DEVELOPMENT ... " signs for Corruption for a long time.

Jun 10, 2018
its good new players are discovering this game ...

the game was fun and hilarious at the start - mainly the part where one character was more corrupt than the other. Mr C did an awesome job to capture those reactions. But that was done only once with the mom daughter home video scene ages ago.
ATM every character is corrupted so its kind of - get a bit more corrupted and pose. Kinda monotonous after awhile.

This game could have used like a corruption deplete mechanism or characters corrupting other characters.
There are far better story driving games out there. But there is something about this game that keeps bringing you back - like you need another hit.
All the best with Mr C's Lust village - I hope its not a similar setting like Corruption.
Anyway we can all expect a lot of
"ITS UNDER DEVELOPMENT ... " signs for Corruption for a long time.
It's by no means perfect. I was mainly impressed by the sheer variety of partners available, and I'm a sucker for any game/story that makes use of a large wardrobe of costumes.

The mother/daughter scenes involving conflicting levels of corruption were indeed fun and its a shame there isn't more of that. It would certainly be more of an actual 'game' if you had challenges that set you a step back rather than just halted your progress. Otherwise it is a bit like your just clicking buttons to get money and that's it.

I'm hopeful that Mr C doesn't forget this completely while he starts work on his new game. I'll probably try to check back at the beginning of the new year in hopes of added content. I wonder if anyone has reached out to him to offer translation services for some of the more irksome language in the game.

If anyone's got some recommendations for other 'corruption' games I'd love to hear about them. All the better if they're finished games :)

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
At first time playing I thought: mmm those bazongas looks a bit too much for me.But later damn I love it, the game is simple but awesome and addictive, I'm waiting for more updates soon!

U

User_473348

Can anybody give me a quick rundown of what this new game will be?

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks! I was really worried that this game will be neglected for his new one.
Sorry if that was my post that ended up stirring the pot. Only found this game last weekend and simultaneously found out the creator was working on something new and thought yet another unfinished game to the pile :(.

Happy to hear there's an update on its way very soon! Any clues as to what content will be included?

derof

Jul 29, 2017
my good friend @kzk0987 taught me how to upload my save galley @wep @muttdoggy after i upload my saves can you link it to the first page for anyone who wants a save galley in other words a recollection room in their save folder all the scenes and events are organized by corruption levels

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have any save just before 1.05 ?

Sere

May 15, 2017
Sorry if that was my post that ended up stirring the pot. Only found this game last weekend and simultaneously found out the creator was working on something new and thought yet another unfinished game to the pile :(.

Happy to hear there's an update on its way very soon! Any clues as to what content will be included?
Considering, last time the update focused on the school and the principal.
I think either the next one will continue the church event(I hope) or will introduce new characters, which I doubt since he announced a new game.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i think its new folder 10 based on this

hey. do you got some leaks about the upcoming version ?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
no i dont i dont pay for things i can get for free all i know is the days until a next update example in how to tell when this game comes out

$10 supporter next week
$5 supporter the week after that
$1 supporter the week after that
release date the week after that
$20 supporter 2 weeks after the release date

however 1.15 update seems to happen sooner then usual

sooner than usual? that intriguing. so told you that? where have you read that ?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes